Monday, 22 October 2012

School day...

... For me today, meaning lab class for my science studies. Really hard since I am more of a language person than maths and science but well, I do my best:-)


Now after class I was starving so eating a marvellous tuna sandwich at a place called The Sandwich:-) really delicious and fresh food!





Now picking up Nemo at mums place and then home and await dear Johan:-) - Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

41 comments:

  1. that science text book reminds me of school haha, and if i recall correctly in one post you said something about wanting to get into Nursing right?

    Have a nice day Anette :)
    and good luck with your studying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anette

    Good luck for your studies ;-)
    Enjoy your day !!
    Love
    Isa

    ReplyDelete
  3. may I ask why you're following a science study?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate science... Glad I could get rid of it.. haha

    That sandwhich looks delicious (too bad there's tuna on it, I hate fish) oh well, I'm getting hungry of it...

    Greets to the kids and Johan, have fun the rest of the day.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "That sandwhich looks delicious (too bad there's tuna on it, I hate fish) oh well, I'm getting hungry of it..."

      Ha! Same here.

      Good luck Anette!

      Delete
    2. Hahaa about the tuna or the "getting hungry" stuff? (Doesn't count for me anymore, just ate a shit load of Chocolate.in the morning... as breakfast...)

      Delete
  5. If you want I can tutor you!
    I'm very good in chemistry and science. It's my job.

    Success with studying.

    Does this mean we won't hear you sing anymore? :-(((

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anette, I understand that You can't tell us anything about what happened at the begining of the month but I'm really curious about Your future plans. I hope that You will release solo album so maybe You can tell us more about it?
    I really hope that we (fans) can see You on stage again :)
    Take care!
    Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you all the bests for your studies Nettie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good afternoon Anette : )

    If the reason for the science studies is to get into nursing school ( as you stated in a post a while back )then may I suggest you get hold of a good Human Anatomy & Physiology book too.

    In nursing school ( in the UK and probably Sweden too )there are a lot of exams and course work about the various systems of the human body ( respiratory system, cardiovascular system, skeletal system, etc ). So if you go to nursing school with a fairly good knowledge of Anatomy & Physiology you will find that beneficial & advantagious ( you won't have as much revision to do if you know it already ).

    I know this because I work in a hospital and once upon a time I was in nursing school before I discontinued myself during my final year.

    Enjoy the rest of your day : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Anette! How are you? Wonderfull that you are studying.. But, exactly for what? You will return to university? So nice :D

    Take care and a biiiiig hug in Johan and your sons :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You go girl!
    That`s the spirit!

    keep us posted with your news, I am excited to see you soon shining no matter where!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that's hard to study. When and why did you decide to study science? Did you finish any university before? :)
    Have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  13. Whoa,good luck with your study!I'm so happy to see you're basically studying the same things as me.I'm sure you'll do well!You just have to get used to it.Hell,I'm at my third year of studying everything related to science (Biology,Chemistry,Maths,Physics,and so on),yet most of the times I'm just as confused at the day I started.They're not easy subjects,but they're very interesting,aren't they?
    Have a great day,
    Hope the guys are well!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great to see you're studying! I don't know so many people who love to do so many things and are good at it! So now you're a singer, could be a psychologist, a militant for different causes AND a scientist! Awesome!

    Now enjoy your evening with Johan and Nemo! Hope you all have a great time together!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Anette :)
    Wow...Lycka till med dina studier!!! Jag önskar jag var smart nog att studera vetenskap, det måste vara så intressant! ;D
    Jag studera franska och nederländska och jag försöker lära mig svenska...Jag hoppas att du kan förstå detta meddelande!! :P
    Lycka till med dina lektioner...och ledsen för min hemska svenska! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hei Anette :)
    Jeg er så glad for at du har begynt å blogge igjen og at du blogger så ofte. Er innom bloggen hver dag og leser. Fint at du poster masse bilder også :) Du er så flink!
    Klem fra Norge :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hej Swedish Girl! ;))
    For me it was also a hard school day - I had lessons till 5 in the evening and it is so hard to concentrate for such a long time! I wrote 3 tests today so my head aches now ;)
    Respect to you learning so many things even if it's hard - I think I would't have this dicipline... but I'm fine with me learning swedish myself.
    Which things have you studied by now? I read something about psycholgy?
    Sleep well and sweet dreams - no nighmares this night either!
    Hugs to you and cute little Nemo. His drawing you showed us is so lovely :)
    Eva

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! that's awesome, Nettie!

    You know, I just LOVE to study.. I like of everything, but my favourite subjects are Math, Physics, Chemistry and Biology -- exactly what you're studying, isn't it?

    Ahhh, and I'd like to tell you that today I discovered that I'm going to contest the FINAL of my State's Math Olympiad! \o/ I'm sooo happy!! : D cheer for me!! hahahaha

    So, I'd like to know, why are you exactly studying? Are you going into an university or you are studying just for fun? Whatever the reason, studying is really nice, isn't it? *--*

    Good luck (or fun!) with the studies!! And have a nice meeting with Johan!

    Love,

    André.


    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Anette!
    Just want to wish you good luck with your study.I'm also more humanist and i just hated maths at science at school..although i was good at chemistry and biology;)it really can be interesting:)

    Take care,

    Kate.

    ReplyDelete
  20. André: Hi! Well, I actually do not like those subjects;=( I have studied maths a couple of years ago and why I study these subjects is to get in to the university again, if I want to. I have some plans to go to university to study nurse school next autumn, but lets see if I "survive" this science class.. its for me, quite hard, since its not my favourite subject.
    Cool that you´re in the finals of that olynpiad!!! Great job!! Congrats!!

    Eva: Hi and poor you, having so many tests are hard for the head and body... I hope you get some brain rest tonight;=)
    I have stuided maths, english, swedish, society knowledge and then in the university before NW I took some courses in psychology, group psychology and project management. I like to learn so its always fun;=)

    Stefanie: Tack snälla;=)

    Dotti: Hej och tack;=) Trevligt med en Norsk tjej som läser;=) Ha det gott!

    Gitte: Hi and thanks;=)

    HannahLeigh: Hi;=) I´m actually more a language person, like you;=) But science is interesting too. Good you´re learning so many languages;=) Och jag förstod din kommentar perfect;=)
    Keep it up!

    Elmas: haha, you´re so funny;=) Well, I do like to do things and to learn things so I´ve always been into many things at the same time;=) Sleep well!

    The Dead Unicorn: Hi and yeah, I feel exactly the same. They are so interesting but as you, many times I am like a big question mark;=) But still, very interesting! What are you gonna be when you´re done?

    Nika: Hi! Yeah, I need this science course to get into nurse school, which has been my dream for some years. I´ve taken 75 university points before in mainly psychology so different area from science;=)

    Markz: hi and thanks;=)

    Dalma: Hi and wow, you´re really talented in drawing! Thanks so much, I love them both;=) And thanks, i´ll ask you if I get stuck (which I´m sure I will) and check your blog out;=)

    Luuh; Hi and thanks;=) Well, we´ll see what I end up doing but I do this to have all the degrees I need if I want to go to study nurse school in the university;=)

    Tom: Hi and thanks for the tip:=) I´ll do so!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm studying psychology so if you need something.. :)) did you like it (psychology I mean)? which area specifically? So I guess your science course is obligatory for your nursing school?
      Sweet dreams and thanks for the answers :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks! =D

      And good luck with the studies, I know you will did it! =D

      Delete
  21. Vermillion: Hi and thanks;=)

    Siren: Hi! Well, at this moment there are some loose ends still but I am planning to release my solo, with or without a record label;=) I have the songs so I just need to get them out for you to hear;=)

    Dutchie:; Hi and thanks;=) Of course you´ll hear me sing again;=) This is just for if I want to study too;=) To have a "normal" job to lean back on when I am older and so on;=)

    Elize: Haha, actually I do to and always have;=) So its a bit weird I`m studying it...

    Fay; Hi! to get all the degrees I need to have if I decide to apply to nursing school in the university=)

    isa: Hi and thanks;=)

    Meghan; Exactly;=) but lets see what I decide to do with my life;=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's cool, I was actually studying nursing at university until the middle of this year before I took my leave for the rest of the year. I'm going back next year though until I finish my degree :)

      So you are looking at being a Registered Nurse? :)

      P.S. as for studying, make sure you got to a good university with a good reputation, and when it comes to practical placements try and go to a hospital with a good reputation among students. I went to a University that has massive debts and I did my practical at a hospital with a notorious reputation for treating students like crap, and that ended in me being forced out for the rest of the year and having to repeat a subject. And my friends who I was in classes with are telling me how bad the university is when I see them around town. Go to a good uni though and work hard and you'd make a great nurse :D

      Delete
  22. Hi Anette!

    Thanks for worry about my headache and yes, now I'm thinking maybe I suffer migraine because with the hot weather the headache is worse and really I don't wanna hear any sound or see any light. :S

    Anyway I'm happy for you , study is the best thing in the world. I finished my majoring in Journalism last year and I miss the college. You're a wonder woman, (Seth and Nemo have a super mommy ) and science is very interesting and fun =)

    But I hope you don't forget the music, I wanna hear you again!

    P.S. Your sandwich looks so yummy!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Anette,
    I studied nursing some years ago, and I work as an emergency nurse on an advanced life support ambulance. Nursing is a very rewarding career, although this profession requires continuous education to remain current on the latest changes in health sciences. In fact, last year I've taken a master degree in emergency and critical care nursing (to refresh knowledge and skills), and I'm presenting my master's dissertation next Wednesday.

    If you study nursing, you will not regret.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I understand!
    I want to be a nurse too, so I have to study science too..
    But the methodes are different in every country.
    I hope you will get your degrees very soon so you can study for nurse. Doing something you like is always nice and being a nurse is a job which people appreciate so much. You'll get alot of love and compliments

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Nettie ! You're courageous to study again, and above all with a young child. I thougt that I've finished my studies in 2007. But I didn't find a job, and so I decided to return to the university in September 2010. It was sometimes hard because I was alone with my daughter who was 23 months and my son who was six months at the beginning. But in June, this year, I succeeded my master's degree and found The Job that I loved (and my school is in front of the sea : through the windows of the classrooms we can see the sea !). No matter what you decide to do, all I wish you is to feel as fulfilled as I am !

    ReplyDelete
  26. Well, I guess it's not a bad thing to be weird.. haha
    As long as it's not too bad and you're walking around the streets in your pyjama, screaming the name of a loved one, like my grandma once did... (it was kinda scary...)
    Haha
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good luck with your studies, Anette. It's true, math and science are VERY hard. But you have always shown that you are a hard worker with your eyes set on the goal--so I believe in you--I'm sure we all believe in you. You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow you want to study again? Just when I thought I couldn't admire you more.. I myself am a language person too, I want to speak at least 5. I'm learning the 3rd at the moment :) Good luck with the maths and science, maths has never been my strong suit either :D But please never stop singing, you could totally be a rock granny when you're old :D

    Lots of love,
    Kriszti

    ReplyDelete
  29. Anette, I think it's so great of you to always keep up with your studies. It's very inspirational to see that if you want it enough, you can follow more than one dream at a time!
    And I guess in terms of lifelong learning, there will never be the point where we "know" it all, so there is always more out there for us to learn and understand. ;=)

    Lots of love,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sabine: Hi and thanks;=) I think its good to use the brain as much as possible and learning new things, no matter what age,keeps you going;=) My best friends grandfather went to take a masters degree in the university when he was 70 years old and made it;=) thats the spirit!!

    Kriszti: Hi and thanks;=) yeah, I think I want to get some more education before I get to "old";=) And languages are the best thing to know, it helps so much when traveling or being in the internet;=) Which languages are you learning now? And I will always sing, no matter if its in a smaller scale than before, but lets see what happens with my solo;=) Time will tell!

    Rose; Hi and thanks for believing in me;=) i hope I´ll fix this course!

    Elize:Haha, oh how sweet;=) Well, when we get older we don't know if we end up doing that. Take care!

    Farandra; Hi and congratulations to your exam and your job!! Great! Never give up is what I always think and even if you need to take "breaks! on the way to the goal, just continuing the path again will lead you to your goal, like you did;=) And I have Johan and my mother to help me with the kids when I study so even if it takes me time, I´ll, like you, finish my goal one day;=)

    Fay; Hi and thanks;=) Yeah, I have longed to he a nurse since I was younger but life took me on another path but I would love to take the exam and work with it before I retire;=) Good luck with your studies too!

    Joakin: Hi and thanks for telling me about your work and education;=) One thing I do find to be the best with the profession is the thing you write, that you need to learn more all the time and also that you can take more courses and specialize in various directions;=) Thanks so much and have a great day!

    July; Hi! yeah, migraines can come out of hot weather, weather changes, stress and so on. Here in Sweden we can buy migraine medicines without a prescription nowadays which helps really fast. I don't know if you can do that, but otherwise go to the doctor cause its no fun to have that pain and not being able to go to work and so on;=(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I just imagined you walking around in a pyjama, screaming the name of Johan... Please tell Johan and the kids that they need to film it, once you do that. It'd be awesome. hahah

      And take care, you too. :)
      xx

      Delete
  31. Hi and yes,exactly!Just today I've had another Chemistry test and I couldn't even finish it,because some exercises were just too hard!It's okay though,it's happened before,and,as long as I get a good mark or as long as I have the chance to do another test,it's not a big deal.
    How is your study going?
    Well,the idea of future scares me quite a lot.Anyway,I'm studying to become a neurosurgeon,but that'd involve many,many more years of school,and I'm not sure I could handle it.School is really no good for anxiety and/or depression!So,I've been thinking about becoming a nurse.It was actually my first option,because it's a very interesting job,and even if it's tough,it allows oneself to get in touch with special people,and help them.I think I might like that!Either way,I want to work in a hospital.I simply find them very fascinating!
    Thank you for asking,
    Have a nice day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Now I am studing Math, physics and chemistry. Because I will pass exams in these subjects. I know -the sciences it is veery difficult (especially for girls).As you, I am a language person. So I wish you success in it!
    Lots of love
    Alina

    ReplyDelete
  33. Yes, it's so great to talk to people from all over the world. I want to be an interpreter :) I'm learning German (and Latin but only at university and I'll only have it for two semesters) at the moment, I don't know if you speak it but it's the most difficult from the 3 I've studied so far. Speaking of which, which languages do you speak? I'm sure your solo career will be at least as successful as you were with Nightwish, best of luck to you, Anette :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hej Anette!

    Hehe jag har också haft den Naturkunskapsboken :D Jag skulle nog säga att jag också är en språkmänniska, har läst både danska och spanska och har nästan engelskan som modersmål.

    Ha en bra dag!

    //Ellinor

    ReplyDelete