...has come to an end;=)
Me and Nemo were outdoors walking, checking the nice boats in the harbour, running in the grass, playing in the playground and after 2,5 hours we headed back home to make a fast dinner before my dear mum came to take care of Nemo while I went to Seths school for a meeting with all parents.
When I came home I answered your comments and now I am beaten so time for an early sleep;=)
And oh, have you seen the tv-series Homeland? I LOVE it;=) Saw the whole season one and couldnt do anything else for a week and now season 2 started and I want a new episode every day!
Oh, and Sons of anarchy too.. ...so exciting!
As you can see, I have time to watch TV more now... ;=)
Sleep well and remember - be nice to each other!
Thursday, 18 October 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good night and sleep well Anette have a sweet dreams ;-)
ReplyDeleteLove
Isa
Anette, you really are an inspiration! Do you live close to some forest so that you can take long walks that often? :) I also wanted to ask you which one is your favorite color? :)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice evening and sweet dreams ;*
You and your mom have such nice relationship! That's so awesome. Wish was like that with me and my mom haha
ReplyDeleteSeems like you guys had a lot of fun today
Always makes me happy this kind of posts, nice to know you're this happy, having time for yourself, enjoying your family and loved ones, helping others people too.. I'm happy for you, really happy!
Sleep well you too, sweetie!
You know, Anette, it makes me really, really happy that you're feeling so good and comfortable these days. Just hanging out with your two children, with your mother, your dear ones, being at home, watching tv, enjoying yourself and taking it easy...I really think you really deserve this, and a whole lot of wonderful things to happen to you. Feeling at peace with your life, resting, enjoying life with your loved ones. I have been thinking that these last years, even though they might have had their moments of excitement and beauty, must have been really stressful for you, given that you have so many things to look back to at home. And now you finally have them, and so much love for, and from them. I'm glad for that. Sleep tight, tomorrow will be another wonderful, relaxed day full of love!
ReplyDeleteYou know what show you should watch? Castle. That is, if you're not watching it already. It's my favourite and it's just so perfect, you should definitely check it out. Sweet dreams, Anette =)
ReplyDeletehi my dear
ReplyDeleteI wish I had time to watch tv, but I'm very busy with my activities in college
and today I had a day so BAD
on the way home I was robbed. Two armed bandits stole my phone. It feels so bad.
All I want now is more relax and listen to good music, you're singing, of course =)
good night
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteno i didn't seen the series, but i did it many yers ago. In 80 and 90 years i've seen many series. Which did you seen in those years? I'm curios about it! :)
I agree with you. A few nice words can help but especially give support and you can feel close that person.
Good night and sleep well!
Sleep well Anette! So happy to see your are enjoying life and time with your loved ones! :^) it's so nice to have woodlands around where you live. My dad lives on 100 acres and half woodlands and a stream as well. Such a nice place to reset your state of mind. Very peaceful. Looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow. Night.
ReplyDeleteGood evening, Anette. You are such a good person. Many should be like you. I must to say that you have right: A few nice words can help a person more than you think! In this moment I can uderstand these words. And this is true!!! When we have a hard momentt the best thing is to hear nice and kind words of our loved ones.
ReplyDeleteGood night, sleep well.
Hi Nettie!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a busy day!! After days like these, the best to do is just rest a little while watching TV..
What else do you like to watch? I really don't know how the swedish tv programation is.. I'd love to know! Could you tell me? I like very much to know about other place's daily life, hahaha
And, once I read that you like books by Paulo Coelho... I'm brazilian, just like him, and I got really proud of my country when I knew you like his books! They are really nice, aren't them??
By the way, what have you read recently? Do you have any book to indicate me?
Have a wonderfull night and an awesome day! =D
Kisses,
André.
On Sunday, planning to watch the first season of Homeland. Heard many positive reviews and a synopsis of the series is interesting.
ReplyDeleteThe second day I can not tear myself away from the new Stone Sour album - House of Gold and Bones Part 1. Great music!
Here's a ballad from this album.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9_JkTB8kP4&feature=plcp
It's a pity there's only acoustic-live on Youtube for now, not studio version. But it's still great! Hope you like it.
Sleep well!
Nice, TV-series recommendation. Thank you. Before half of a year I finished six seasons from UK TV-series - SKINS. It's fantastic stories, for young people, their hard and painful life... also Sherlock is very nice... about movie, I watch Finding Neverland, movie who touch me inside.
ReplyDeleteSweet dreams! I think you will like this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8axNKiFETrk
Sounds like you had a great day with Nemo :)
ReplyDeleteSleep well Nettie!
my sister watches homeland im not a big action fan but you should watch ncis that show is awesome!!!! also i have a question how is your faith in religion or spirituality since you left nightwish and do you pray or read the bible???
ReplyDeleteIt's great to hear that you had such a great day! I haven't seen homeland or sons of anarchy :( but have you seen 'Once upon a Time'? It's lovely and so magical! It great you really have to see it! :) And if you have mooore time to watch tv series I suggest you can watch 'One Tree Hill' (I'm saying this because this serie has 9 seasons (!!)) It's also really good and very down to earth, it's a drama :D
ReplyDeleteSleep well ! :D
Last night when I read your blog telling us to sleep well I actually slept well for the first night in weeks. Anette are you magical? It sure seems like it . Also, thank you for taking the time to respond to my comment, I will be bragging about it for weeks :'D
ReplyDeleteI just saw that Ellen DeGeneres tweeted an article on bullying and bystanders' roles in it (and how parents can approach it with their kids), and immediately thought of all the great things that have been going on here. <3 Here's the article: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marlo-thomas/mom-and-dad-do-you-have-f_b_1974850.html?utm_hp_ref=marlothomas&ir=Marlo%20Thomas
ReplyDeleteFor me Nightwish is no more, you were my favorite singer. Hope to hear from you, ´cos you rock!
ReplyDelete41 years old biker dude
hi anette! you do know what i like of you?
ReplyDeleteyour spirit ,your happiness , you are an example of fortress!
Thanks for not close the blog because every new word of you makes me so happy n_n.
I will wait with emotion your album (: .
So Anette can a i ask you something? i want to know if you know play the guitar Because ,some times I imagine to you playing some solos
wow it will be so rock! ! xD
I wish you luck c:! -martin (sorry for my english )-MARTIN
For me Nightwish died after 15 years when you left. Allways loved your stage act and your voice. For me Nightwish is dead after your gone.
ReplyDelete41 years old biker guy
I actually started watching Sons of Anarchy because of you when you posted about it a while back. I agree, it's a GREAT show!
ReplyDeleteAnette:
ReplyDeleteI really love you!!
You always will have all my support and love, I know its not much, but you are a real inspiration for me.
Witn all my love:
Silvia
It sounds like you had a beautiful day together! So good to hear! :D
ReplyDeleteNemo seems like a happy child :))
Are you often recognized on walks like this? If you are; isn't that annoying?
Hi Anette! You're so lucky that you live next to the forest it must be amazing there! Do you still go running? I've always wanted to ask you about running: how and when did you start? How did you know how to run correctly? I know that it's important to know how to run in the right way otherwise we can hurt our knees or something. I love riding the bicycle and I go a lot to spinning (cycling) classes at the gym and I also swim but I don't run and it's something I really want to start I'm thinking of getting a personal trainer for that (only that is a bit expensive lol). Anyway keep updating I love reading about YOUR life as Anette Olzon I was so happy when you came back to us! Have a nice day!
ReplyDeleteDear Anette, good morning! :-)
ReplyDeleteHope you slept really well. Sorry that i didn't write you comments last days, as my life was extremely active and finnally i'm going home. Now i'm in train. :-) But i checked you blog at least two times a day and it's SO nice to read you. Especially I like to look at your outfits, they are simply wondreful! Thanks for photos! :-)
Sounds like you had really fantastic days with your family! Wish you such days more and more =)
How is Seth at school? Is it a good pupil?:-)
Also, i'd like to say that Imaginaerum trailer is just breathtaking! Can't wait to watch the movie and to see you in it..i adore such kind of films )
Sorry for my english.
Have a nice a day today, too!
Lots of love
Margarita
Sleep tight guys, you're awesome
ReplyDeleteMargarita; Hi! Seth is a good student, but as any 11 year old sometimes a bit unfocused;=)
ReplyDeleteyeah, the trailer is looking good. I am not having a big role in it but you will hear my voice;=) Take care today!
Orit: Hi! yeah, I am lucky enough to have a forest, not only here in the city, but also the BIG forest just 10 minutes away with the car;=) My dream is a house in the forest and tp have horses to ride;=) One day...;=)
I haven't been running for 3 weeks due to the "bug" I got in US and have eaten two antibiotics, but I still run and I love it! I started it very easy. I walked some minutes, then ran 1-2 minutes, then walking again and so on. I did this for a longer period of time until I started to feel I could run longer and longer every time. Its really important to take it easy and to be careful about your knees. You really need to go and buy shoes that are fitting your style or running. That is, to check out if you are running without leaning the foot outwards or inwards, to see that you do not have a "flat foot" and so on. There are shoes for everyone and I have tried many different ones and found that even if I do lean a little bit outwards I run better in a neutral shoe. I also like the shoes that have a bit more "barefoot" feeling;=)
Take it easy and read magazines like Runners world for tips how to put up a program. They also have a great web site: http://www.runnersworld.com/
And here´s my favourite runners blog: http://sofiaspringer.elle.se/
She writes in swedish but maybe you can use Google translation=)
Take care!
Nyjah; Hi! No, here in Sweden NW isn't a big band and not famous, so I am very anonymous;=)
ReplyDeleteSiliva:Hi and thanks;=) So kind words;=)
Arena skies: Hi! yeah, it is but very brutal and bloody..yack!;=)
Vapari:Hi! Oh, you´re so sweet;=) Thanks so much! I do hope you still can listen to all the old albums with Tarja and me;=) Lots of hugs!
Martin: Hi and thanks so much, that are so kind words you write;=) I do not know how to play the guitar, but maybe I will try and learn;=) Johan is good at it so I could have my own private teacher;=) Thanks and take good care!
XinaLynn; Hi! Wow, what a great article! I´ll post it in the blog today! Thanks;=)
Madmelo: Hi and haha, I do not think so, but it would be nice to be magical;=) Think of the wonders I could do then;=) Take care!
marieFleur: Hi! yeah, I love Once upon a time! So great! But I haven't checked out One tree hill so maybe thats the next one I´ll dig into;=)
Thanks and take care!
Kelsey; Hi! I haven't seen NCIS so much, but I´ll check it out;=)
I am a Christian and I believe in God and Jesus and I pray every day. I go to my church (I live next to it;=) every week to get strength and it gives me peace and strength to carry one every day;=)
Eugene; Hi! I haven't seen that tv-series. but I have seen Sherlock and its great! The songs is really good;=) Thanks for the tip!
Henk: Hi and thanks for the song;=) Sounds really good!
André: hi! yeah, Paulo Coelho is amazing;=) I love his books! The best one is Veronica must die.
I watch Sons of anarchy, Homeland, Once upon a time, True Blood, Vampire Diaries and then the swedish Project Runway;=) I also like to watch the morning news, Ellen de Generes show and Downtown abbey,
I am studying science at the moment so thats what i read now;=)
DarkQueen: Hi! Yeah, have you noticed that every time you say to someone "I love you" or you are an angel, or thanks for being there for me, something happens? =) And to just "see" someone else is so important in our busy lives.Take care!"
David: hi! Oh, I am so jealous of your father now;=) Take care!
Arianna; Hi! Oh, I don't remember so many but Buffy the vampire slayer, 21 Jump street I remember;=) Take care!
ReplyDeleteMathews:; Oh no! Thats horrible! Did you get hurt? Did the police find them and the phone??
Kriszti: Castle? I need to check that out;=) Thanks!!
Karoline; Hi! yeah, we have gotten to have a very good relationship and I think its cause I am older and now i understand my mother in a different way, when I have my own children;=) And she supports me and is helping me so much with Nemo and has done for the whole tour. She´s an angel;=) Take care!
Nika: Hi! yeah, we have a forest here in my city, Takes appr. 10 minutes to walk there. Then the big forest is around 10 min with car from here. So I am blessed to live as I do;=)
Elmas:; Hi and thanks;=) yeah, these years have had wonderful moments but I have also not had the time to be with my friends, family and not being able to get involved in my bigger sons school and so on and now I can do that and its great;=) I go and meet my friends and are being a "normal" person again who have time to sit down and just talk with a friend;=) Great moments!
isa: Hi and the same to you;=)
WoW! :-) thanks for answer!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure to enjoy your voice in the movie :-) can't wait...
Anette, i have one more little question for you, will you be on Hartwall Arena on 10th November? Or no?
Serafim: Hi again and no, I won't, Take care;)
ReplyDeleteHi Anette,
ReplyDeleteI read in a comment that you also love downtown abby :) Finally someone who likes it 2 :D!! Maybe you'll also like the BBC version of The Pride and prejudice.
So are you enyoing you're time at home with your lovely son Seth and little Nemo?
Saw some beautifull pictures of the forest, oghh I love the forest, and I love to see the pictures :D
So any project next year or just studying and enjoying of being mom?
Hugs
Thanks Anette for your reply ;)
ReplyDeleteLove
Isa
It seems I'm the only one who actually watched the whole first season of Homeland XD It was amazing, every night 'til the last episode I've been laying on the bad whispering:" Brody, Brody, Brody, Brody... WHO ARE YOU!?" XD and you, did you like it Anette? :)
ReplyDeleteAhhh,no!You're falling into the TV shows vortex,too!Be careful,you never know what those things can do to your heart!(Really,mine has been broken SO MANY TIMES).I think you might like Once Upon a Time,too,by the way.It's really good and the actors are just A+.It's suited for a quite young audience,so the kids might like it,as well.That being said,I have to admit some characters are very twisted and broken (The Evil Queen),but the reason why is clear only to adults,because it involves abusive parents and suchlikes.Needles to say,I adore it.I adored Ugly Betty,too,and I believe you'd like it,too,because it's fresh,funny,real,and it holds a no-bullying/no-racism (in every form) message.And Betty is a pretty positive-thinking character,so you might like her!
ReplyDeleteI'll stop it now with suggestions,because I could go on forever.
Glad to know you have time for yourself and the family now!
xx
I already wanted to see Homeland, it seemed nice ^^ so I think I'll do! I've seen the two seasons of "the legend of the seeker", I love fantasy so I've fallen in love with it! Hope they'll make a third season, but it seems not :( Further, I really like "criminal minds" quite another genre! :) You may have seen them, anyway that's my advice ;) en kyss :*
ReplyDeleteHi Anette! Homeland is sooooooooo good! How far have you seen season 2 already? Here is a link for the whole season 1 and the 4 first episodes of season 2... can't wait to see more of them!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.cucirca.com/2012/08/29/watch-homeland-online/
And greetings from the snowy Finland, just having winters first Blossa Glögg, candles, tv and knitting with my cat on my lap, nice ;)
Have a pleasant weekend,
hugs; Mia