I found two great wallpapers but they would take 10 days to get delivered...;=( But I will go out tomorrow again to see if someone else has anything that looks anything like those two. The ones I found were from Designers Guild and perfect...
On our hunt we did some other errands and we ate some food. I ate a great salad, my son ate McDonalds and wanted me to show you the cup he got. Its from Ice age 3;=)
He also got the biggest ice-cream...;=)



I found a big dark closet I really am thinking of buying. It is perfect with shelves and glass doors.

hei
ReplyDeleteyummie ice!! XD
very nice closet!
i wish i had an closet like this - it looks so old an ... ah fantastic^^
lots of kisses
Cony
A good "old style" closet =) That looks so sweet and massive)_ My mum loves things like that)_
ReplyDeleteI see your son is really interested in your blog and people writing in here =) Nice idea to show pretty-pretty things))
Thank you! :)
the ice cream looks delicious hehehe. good luck in the search for wallpapers. I know when there will be another roud of questions. good luck. greetings from Brazil
ReplyDeleteOh the icecream!!! Yummie!!! =)
ReplyDeleteI love the old closet, it looks beautiful =).
Hope you'll find a nice wallpaper he he.
Hugs
I can't decide which looks better, the ice cream or salad...hmmm. :P
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I like the closet, it has an antique
look to it almost...I love it.
Hugs and love, Katie T.
That cup is awesome!! I so want to see that movie...who cares that it's for kids, at 17 I should still be allowed to enjoy such things!
ReplyDeleteMovies like that are great because they have stuff for the kids to laugh at and then some things just for the adults. Ice Age 2 was hilarious, so this one should be good too!
And that ice cream's making me hungry!
Glad you had a lovely day. :-)
Holly xxx
Nice ice cream!!!
ReplyDeletei could scoff all of that icecream XD
ReplyDelete*hugs and bunnies*
Good evening Anette :)
ReplyDeleteGood to see that You had a good day with Your son :D
The food photos make me hungry x.x I love the ice cream cone. So big!
The cupboard closet looks really nice. What is kind of wood it is? Oak? Oak furniture is usually very solid!
Have a lovely night <3
Karolina
The old closet is beautiful! And the Ice-Cream...yummie!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Anette, shame the wallpaper hunt was not yet successful. The style from Designer Guild is looks similiar to Laura Ashley, are you familiar with this store? They have stores in Sweden as well, I am just not sure if there is one near to where you live. They usually keep lots of wallpapers in store and you can also shop online, have a look at some of their wallpapers maybe there is something you like:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.lauraashley.com/HOME-FURNISHING-PRODUCTS/Wallpaper/icat/wallpaper
At the bottom of the page is a store finder.
i want this ice cream!!!! :D
ReplyDeleteit's nice to know that you had a great day ;)
kisses xxx
I really sholdn't have looked that ice cream photo. I have already eaten one ice cream today but now I want another..:D
ReplyDeleteThat closet would be something what even I would approve to my house. I think that closets are usually boring and so on but this one is great!
Next time better luck with the wallpapers!
Hej!
ReplyDeleteJag älskar glass men tyvärr så får jag inte äta det:( Rena tortyren nu när det är så varmt.
Den garderoben liknar en vi hade innan och jag älskade den:)Men min mor vill hela tiden köpa nya saker så hon köpte en ny och slängde den gamla:(
Ha det så bra!
//Ellinor
The ice cream looks yummy, and sounds really good right now, even though i just woke up(hehe)
ReplyDeleteAnd the glass... im soo ordering that movie when it's available through Netflix.
Glad that you had a nice afternoon with your son and i hope that you have a nice evening before you go to sleep :)
Love from texas,
Falyssa
Yummie, nice ice cream! Unfortunately I cannot have it here, it's rainy and cold! :S
ReplyDeleteI think 'Ice Age 3' will be very nice and I'm looking forward to see it in digital 3D! =D
Have a good night, Nettan!
^^
I love Ice Age :)
ReplyDeleteI really love the dark closet, and the ice cream looks nice too. Hope you have a lovely weekend, Anette.
ReplyDeleteLove Ice Age cartoon!
ReplyDeleteThe closet is really cute!!
Kiss
Miriam
xxx
Hi, Anette :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't know about Ice Age 3 until I see the pic in your blog. I'm a bit uninformed hehehe.
Really cool cup. I love Ice Age.
The salad and the ice cream also look great.
Now, I feel hungry, ha :D
Greetings from a fan from Brazil.
Take care.
Fábio
Mmm, Anette, you always make me hungry with your salads. :D And the ice-cream looks delicious, hehe.
ReplyDeleteTell your son that he's got a very nice cup. I want one, too..:)
Wow, that's a true ice cream! Hahahahahaha
ReplyDeleteOh my God!This is the biggest ice-cream I've ever seen!
ReplyDeleteI love the closet...<3
Have a nice day....:)
Ice Age!:D Nice cup! Oh I like those movies :D Espacially Ice Age 1 :) (Scrat is so cool! :D )
ReplyDeleteAnd that ice cream looks veeeeery delicious!!
I hope you'll find very soon a nice wallpaper :) Good luck in your search!
~Night*Star~
Ooooh, I saw that Ice Age cup today when I was at the MacDonalds (but I wasn't hungry enough to eat a lot, even a Happy Meal would've been too much xD )
ReplyDeleteI love the closet =)
xx,
Nouky
Holy snap that salad looks delicious ... is that feta cheese? My fave ... mmm ... =)
ReplyDelete- Suzy C. ♥
P.S. I haven't been able to check this blog for 2 entire days (killer, I know ;)- catch-up time! XD
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi Anette!
ReplyDeleteI just saw a crazy thing today that made me think of your blog - and undirectly to you. I was watching television (yeah I'm in vacation and today I decided to rest -a looooot- but anyways). So I was watching TV when I saw a commercial for Mcdonald's Happy Meal. It said that from now kids will be offered a free Ice Age glass with their Happy Meal, and I noticed that it was the same as your son's. That made me laugh a lot!
Take care, and good luck with your allergy (I know what it is...). Greetings from France!
Silvio
PS: the commercial is being shown at this very moment (haha)