So I took a little evening stroll in the harbour and it was so warm and nice tonight. Its truly a hot summer now here and with that of course lovely evenings to enjoy outdoors.
Enjoy my beautiful city by night and thanks for all the nice comments today;=)


your city is beaultifull. Good night for you, sleep well and greetings from Brazil
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures.
ReplyDeleteGood night and sleep well!
Hugs,
Danijela (Croatia)
Beautiful city!
ReplyDeleteAnd I just wanted to say that I won't be on this blog for 7-8 days because i need to go on operation in Germany , but nothing toooo dangerous
Hugs & Sweet dreams
See you soon
Love
Ena
THank YOU :)
ReplyDeleteSweet dreams to you tonight..
Inga
Wow it is still so bright outside.. that looks so cool
ReplyDeleteGood night.wish Anette :)
I♥u<3
Hej Anette!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the pics, videos and reports of your day on the road and of your nice city by night =)
You look great as usual! =) And I love to see that you are always so positive and cheerful, and that you enjoy life, have fun and feel happy. You surely inspire other people to be positive and happy too, so thanks for spreading such warm and nice feelings! =)
Have a very nice evening and sweet dreams!
Love and hugs,
Elisa
wow so beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteI so want to go to sweden, my friend is lucky because she is from sweden but lives here in the uk, don't know why though. Sweden looks so much nicer.
Sleep well Lisa x
Yeah, summer has now finally arrived Europe ;-)
ReplyDeleteNice photos, they let me think about holiday, but there's no time therefore.
Have a nice evening.
Wow this place is gorgeous! =D
ReplyDeleteAnette, I had a question that's completely unrelated if that's ok...
I've been searching all over the internet and stuff, and I could never find out what exactly happened at the show in Allentown in early May that made you guys cut the setlist short. Could you tell me what went on?
Also, at that show I noticed you sang the last line of "The Poet and the Pendulum" pretty angrily...at first I thought that you just started singing it with more passion, but then I looked up some other videos of concerts on the same tour and I didn't see any where you did that? What were you angry at? (If it's too personal, it's ok if you don't answer this one).
Thanks Anette! Sleep well!
Anette!
ReplyDeleteyour new fansite is open! http://www.anetteolzoncentral.com/
(anetteolzon.tk was the previous link)
the enterpage is still on anetteolzon.tk :=)
*poochie, Lisa
Please :( can you reply to me about your car for sale on "Or this???? ;=)" post????
thanks a lot,
Poochie
Ohh, it really is beautiful! Thanks for the photos, now I know where to go when I visit Sweden...someday. :)
ReplyDeleteVery pretty pics! I like how you have captured dusk, it's a magical time of the day!
ReplyDeleteIt has been very hot in London today, rather too hot for me and apparently it is going to get even worse! But I'm glad to hear you are enjoying the good weather :)
Awww Beautiful place, really!
ReplyDeleteSleep well tonight!
Thanks for sharing your comments, opinions and pictures with all us
hello my name is Ramses and I would talk to a related topic of the banda is very important to call this number 013434340101 or agregame as one of your contacts ramses_95@hotmail.es please do not think it is a lie but you want call me or send your telephone number
ReplyDeleteSeems peaceful...
ReplyDeleteThose are really beautiful photos,
ReplyDeleteI love the water. It's relaxing.
Sleep well and sweet dreams!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
Heey, it's really beautifull!
ReplyDeleteI want to going to helsingborg one day! Make a travel in the sweden, finland, italy, france... are my dream *-*! =) And of course watch a show of nightwish! =)
Thank yoou!
kisses kisses kisses
hi dear anette :D
ReplyDeletei am a brazilian-22-old-girl; i´m learning classical singing there is about 6 months.
i would like u could post a comment there! my dream is meeting u someday, somewhere :) i´m a big fan of u and of ur work! the link is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NUvmbYrfVE
my e-mail is: nefertitirock@hotmail.com
kisses, i wish u all the best!
Nice pics :) It's really nice of you to share these glimpses of your "normal" life with us the fans :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you in Tolmin on friday! (and by the way, THANKS for coming so close again, it's going to be the third Nightwish concert in this tour for me! :))
Good night, sleep tight :)
ps: very nice pictures of ur city ;)
ReplyDeletelooks awesome
ReplyDeleteHelsingborg always looks so beautiful and peaceful in all of your pictures! I think I'll add it to my list of places in the world I'm going to visit. Well...someday. ;)
ReplyDeleteGood evening Anette!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the lovely pictures!
I love living close to the water so I really understand how lovely it is to go out for a walk in a harbor. Evening and nights are always great in the Summer.. just those hell days hahaha!
Sleep sweetly and soundly tonight.
<3
Karolina
wow, what a beautiful city! you are very lucky.
ReplyDeleteHave nice dreams =D
What a fantastic photos and beautiful city you live, Anette!!!
ReplyDeleteLove, Miriam
Wow, it looks good. Makes me want to go to Vlieland, cause it reminds me of the harbour there. I can just sit there and watch over the boats and the sea for hours..
ReplyDeleteIt's been a hot day here too. And now it's so warm in my room that I can't sleep =( Hope you'll have a better night..
xx,
Nouky
You must love being so close to those beautiful harbors! You are so blessed! I hope you enjoyed your evening walk!
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting the pictures, quite lovely.
ReplyDeleteI live on a lake, and it's no where near as pretty as that.
Have a good night and sleep well,
Hugs and all my love,
Falyssa
Sweden how I love your meatballs! Looks like a beautiful country as well. Hopefully someday I get to visit. When are you and the gang doing a tour of USA? I would love to see you in concert.
ReplyDeleteAnette, every day you're convincing me to exchange to Sweden in the future! You know, as almost all NW-fan, I'd like to visit Finland, but going to your country seems very interesting. =)
ReplyDeleteHugs from Brazil!
^^
Wow, it's so beautiful, even with the sun at night.
ReplyDeleteI love cold, but I reeeally love hot summer nights, it's perfect! It's everything!
So, good night Anette and have a great day tomorrow :)
Mônica, from Brazil.
dear annette, days ago I read here that you looking for a cross-ring, I find this site when you find that ring
ReplyDeletehttp://cgi.ebay.it/ANELLO-CROCE-ARGENTO-ETIOPIA-RING-CROSS-SILVER-ETHIOPIA_W0QQitemZ130276413206QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGioielli_Donna_e_Unisex?hash=item1e55144f16&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1229%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
Oh you're so lucky to live close to the harbour. I can imagine how nice it is to be there in the harbour especially when it's nice weather. I love that kind of pictures boats and water in them.
ReplyDeleteHi sweet!
ReplyDeleteI repeat the same thing I said and other post. A Goddess have to live in heaven!! Your city is awesome, almost a paradise!!!
Kisses and hugs from your biggest brazilian fan!
That is truly SO freaking beautiful - it gives me sweet tingly shivers up and down my spine - I would love to be there right now , walking among the boats and letting my hair blow in the wind (warm breeze, not too warm , but just right ;) and writing in my journal ... lovely , I'll put that on my 'To Do' list ;)
ReplyDeleteHow can anyone look at something like that and not believe that there is a God who loves us? ♥
Yours truly,
Suzy C. ♥
Hey, Anette =)
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful city! Thanks for sharing theses photos, you live in a such beautifl country =)
I already said this many times =D
Well, I'm a big fan of you and your photos, hehehe.
Can I share one with you?
http://www.stooorage.com/show/121/151226_suzano-sao-paulo-brazil.jpg
This is my city, Suzano.
Suzano is a city near the capital of São Paulo (+/- 1 hour). It has about 300 thousand of citizens.
It was taken last year (don't remember the date), with a Yashica MY300 (so poor), it was a cold morning, time to go to school.
There aren't anything special on it, but this is my fav photo, this is a special one for me. Don't know why =P
Have a good night, Anette.
Have sweet dreams.
Sorry for my bad English also.
Greetings from a fan from Brazil.
Take care.
Fábio
Your blogs are always so great. I saw a movie called My sister's keeper today. If you have not seen it yet you should it amazing I highly recomend it for your next night out at the movie theatre. Warning it will make you cry.
ReplyDelete*** Anette, pleeeease, take me to Sweden! :'( Such a nice place to live
ReplyDeleteI want to live in Sweden :(
ReplyDeleteLove you Anette!!!
Hi there :)
ReplyDeleteOh it's a beautiful city and it's a hot summer here too, today we had 34 degree which is horrible for me xD when weather is too hot like this i can't enjoy being outside xD.
Thanks for posting these nice pics.
Have a great day :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOh, that is so beautiful!^^ We have had here very warm too, but today it's getting little bit "colder"... like 23-25 degrees. And 12-20 degrees in this WEEK. ;(
ReplyDeleteBut thank you for the beautiful pictures.
Take care ;)
wonderful pictures, im not sure on time differences but it is 12:41 am here in good ole Wisconsin(USA) but have a good night, hope the rest of the festivels go well as well as that concert at Hartwall arena. Looking forward to the next Album im sure it will be Amazing!
ReplyDeleteGood morning Anette!
ReplyDeleteYour city is beautiful! Thanks for sharing those nice photos with us =).
Havea nice day!
Eskoplja:
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your surgery:=) See you when you feel better. Lots of hugs to you!
Gosh Anette you're city is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHi Anette!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your pictures!!!
kiss
Isabelle
Harbors are awesome anywhere they are. :) Mostly when night falls over.
ReplyDeleteNorra hamnen <3 Det är bästa stället i Helsingborg. Underbart att sitta på restaurang där på kvällarna. Perssons har supergod mat. :)
ReplyDeleteDear Anette,
ReplyDeleteI'd like to know if your city is alive at night and at what time do the bars, cafes, restaurants close ? Is it different from larger cities like Stockholm or Copenhagen ? I ask the question because where I live I'm desperate at nights to see how early everybody is in bed and I live in south of France. I'm making comparisons. Thank you for your time.
Helsingborg är grymt!
ReplyDeleteBor du fortfarande kvar i Påarp? Bor själv på Flybjärsvägen :)