Hi and thanks everyone for the tips for my allergies. The main problem is not the throat, its the nose and eyes. Just bought some eye drops but it doesnt help that much. And I am soooo tired..so I will go and sleep some more. And I have had nature medicine to help before but this time I go to the doctor. They will take deeper tests of what it is but they cant do that in the middle of the season, since I then have to be without medicines for a week and cant do that with the shows.
My worst concern is that it has something to do with either my cats or my new apartment. Since it started when we moved here;=(
I can also inform you that there soon will be my own merchandise sold on the web site and I just saw the things and it looks great;=) I will write more as soon as they are ready to be sold there;=)
Now, a little rest..back little later. Hugs for now!
Tuesday, 30 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good thing that you have your allergies checked out. Even if it is your cats there is still something you can do (desensibilisation) over a period of months, but I am sure all will be fine!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to your merchandise as well.
Have some rest, suffering from an allergy drains a lot of energy from the body. Drink lots of water, too!
I'm allergic to my sister-in-laws kitty, Lola.
ReplyDeleteIt very well may be your apartment. Do you have carpeting, or was it rented/owned by a smoker previously?
Good luck with that,
Hugs,
Falyssa
Hope it has nothing to do with your cats or apartment <3
ReplyDeleteOh cool merchandise from you? Soo cool I will be the first one who buy there :D ;)
Wish you a nice day<3
♥u<3
The apartment do have a really bad carpet that I think I need to get rid of pretty soon...it might be that one. And actually I can smell that someone is smoking from some window and it hits my bedroom so might be that too. Its really hard to know what I am allergic to. I know about dust, dogs and some cats. But its been years since I last tested myself.
ReplyDeleteSounds like the carpet indeed, there is so much stuff like dust mite who would give you a hard time if you are prone to allergies.
ReplyDeleteReplace it with some nice wooden or laminate flooring.
Here is also a tip for you that helps to soothe my eyes if I have no eye drops with me: use two luke-warm tea bags (camomille if possible) and apply them for 15mins as some sort of eye mask to your eyes.
I keep my fingers crossed for you and hope that the cause for the allergies is not the cats. It would be horrible for me to know that I'm allergic to my pet.
ReplyDeleteBut if this should be the case desensibilisation might be a solution.
Have some rest and try to put a cold cloth on your eyes. That helps me when I'm suffering from hey fever or when I visit someone who has cats.
*hugs*
What if it's the place unluky?? Maybe your house was built on an old indian cemetery.. Be careful if your son will speak with his finger xD
ReplyDeleteOk, stop kidding..... I don't know what you should have to do because I never had an allergy, I'm so sorry, believe me!! I can only send you a big hug!
Oh I hope so it has nothing to do with your cats, I know how it feels to lose an animal :(
ReplyDeleteAnd if it has something to do with your carpet then rid it of ;)
♥u<3
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel good!!
kiss
Isabelle
Hej Anette!
ReplyDeleteYes, it's very important first of all that you find out what causes your allergy exactly. Then you'll be able to find a solution, even if it's your cats there will be a way to live with them and feel well, so don't worry, you will be fine and I send you all my positive thoughts and wishes =)
Looking forward to your own merchandise, it's going to be cool! =)
Love,
Elisa
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll get better soon!
And nice to hear that there'll be merch! Yay.
Have a nice day Anette :)
-Rikke.
May be allergic to some type of food. My uncle had a problem due to the allergic food. I do not think that is allergic to cats because I have and it does not last long. A good thing to cure the allergy is boiling leaves of eucalyptus and breathe the steam them.
ReplyDeletehope you get healthy soon. Greetings from Brazil and sorry for my bad english.
Oceano: Well, do you know? Its built on a grave next to a church...hihi! So who knows???
ReplyDeleteSee if your landlord will let you rip it up, it very well could be the carpet. The older the carpet, the more allergens it holds. The one in my living room needs to be replaced, but it doesn't bother me as much because I stick to my bedroom, which has no type of carpeting, just linoliem.
ReplyDeleteI know it's off topic, but... Would you do me a HUGE favor, could you tell me what your opinion is on this particular outfit? http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p460/gothic_model87/008.jpg I would greatly appreciate it, thanks :)
Hope that helps...
Falyssa
Hope u feel better soon :)
ReplyDeletecant wait for the merchandise!!
Amy UK
just a question Anette, there will be what in your merchandise?
ReplyDeletekiss
Isabelle
http://anetteolzon.forumactif.com my forum of you!!
Hopefully it's just the carpet (you should get rid of it) and not your cats ;).
ReplyDeleteI'm really curious about the official merchandise, can't wait to see it he he =).
Thanks so much for the answer to my question on the previous post =). So you decided to cut the t-shirt? He he great job, it looks great on you ;).
Have a nice nap.
Hugs <3
Hej Anette =)
ReplyDeletePoor you! I understand. It's the same for me when a cat is not far: itchy eyes, sneezing, tasks that appear on the body... That's horrible!
But, can't wait for the merchandise =D
Kisses from France!
Hope you get better soon! I have the same problem during the winter here =/
ReplyDeleteI look forward to see your merchandise, I'm sure will be soo nice!
O.o oh my God! I didn't know it xD you're right.. Who knows? :)
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for your answer! I have really apprecciated it!
hello anette i hope you will be fine oh i wish i had an aparatemn or house too now i'm in england right now and at that moment i live in a house we have park here and a school road !but what i don't like it's the noise too much noise outside and i don't want that i want somwere over the mountains because we in my country romania we live in a mountains !:)And of course is a part of the country !where i live !:DFar away from finland !or england !yeah !:Du know romania girls always like beauty things and other things of beauty and apatarment !:) Well yeah :)O.o in my country i mean have u heard about transilvanya i live here somwhere in the mountains ;) :) and that's why i would love to be to mountains this summer i will go far away from home , maybe paris , scottland or spain :) hey take care i'll write to you more often i'm going to play the piano right for now !:)raluca :)
ReplyDelete1 where would you like to live ?I mean mountains , sea , house , flat ?
2 what's you're favourite country ?
Hope you feel better soon Anette. *hugs* I have these pills for my hayfever..i think it's called Claratin or Benydrl or something odd like that...but it really works.
ReplyDeleteAnd can't wait for your merch..i better start saving my money bc I know I'll be broke pretty soon after all that goes on sale!!!
Have a nice afternoon/evening
Holly xxxx
Take your rest time.
ReplyDeleteIt isn`t nice allergy.
I`ve one allergy, im allergic for some shampoo's and kiwifruit, and I need kiwi for my intestines i'm so happy that i'm not allergic for the golden kiwi.
Lots of love,
Fay
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteHow are you feeling today? I hope it's better for You *big hugs*
I found an interesting article on natrual allergy relief remedies, maybe You will find it helpful:
http://stanford.wellsphere.com/general-medicine-article/natural-allergy-relief/17995
And also, I think it's a very good idea to re-test yourself. Maybe new allergy formed up (God forbid!) or maybe they are a bit stronger now..
Either way I hope You will feel better soon!
<3
Karolina
Looking forward for your merchandise!
ReplyDeleteOh, and get well soon!
Greetings, Janina
Oh, hope you get better soon =/ Allergy doesn't hurt but it's so annoying!
ReplyDeleteBe sure of what pills you take cause they probably have loratadine (which is the common drug of all the allergy medicines) and maybe you're allergic to that drug! It happened to me... So my doc have to change my old medicine for a non-loratadine one, called Aerius.
Yesterday our President declared Sanitary Emergency because of that shitty A virus/H1N1, so all the schools, universities are closed for a month. =/ I hope I don't get that flu!
Best wishes for you!
Huugs!
Paz
Well, rest usually helps,
ReplyDeletebut yeah it could be the carpet and
the smoking. And I would think
if it was your cats it would bother you
a lot more often...but I'm not the expert.Even though it's not your throat,
having trouble with your nose
can still be bad for your throat
I'm pretty sure, like draining or something.
Wish there was someway I could help,
but I send you a hug, my love,
and my best wishes that you feel better soon!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
God bless and get better , Anette! ♥ My prayers are with you :)
ReplyDelete- Suzy C. ♥
P.S. Looking forward to the new stuff!
I think that in your case it can be only a bad coincidence.
ReplyDeleteSmoke, that carpet and maybe there is some pollen in the air? They can all together be "the irritant".
I have some medicines to my allergies and they've worked almost every time. And if not.. well, then it's less fun. :)
Maybe you should try some other medicines?
And .. well in my case it helps when you wash your face, hands etc. often.
Because I'm allergic to cats, dogs, horses, I always try to minimisize all contact to them. Like if I've touched a dog, then I wash my hands as soon as I can.
And just in case, maybe you should to keep your cats in other room and clean your bedroom.. If there's a possibility that your cats can induce those diagnostics..
I hope I didn't wrote all this in vain :D
And I'm as always really sorry if I wrote something wrong. :s
Big hug and I hope you feel better soon!
Hoppas att du mår bättre snart, krya på dig:)
ReplyDelete//Ellinor
I hope they you can sort all the allergy stuff out. Hope you feel better soon :)
ReplyDeleteMerchandise? :D :D :D Oh dear I know where all my moneys gonna go now. Cant wait to see it all. Bet it's all really gorgeous.
All my love and support
Love Kellie xxx
I hate allergies! Have you tried taking Zyrtec??
ReplyDeleteIt's an over the counter allergy medicine we have here in America, I don't know if they have it where you are, but it really helps a lot.
Just get a lot of rest, drink some good tea and hopefully it'll pass :).
I can't wait to see what merchandise your site will have! I hope it's some fun stuff ;).
<3
Lauren
Hi again :)
ReplyDeleteIf your allergies come from cats i have some tips for you ^^
My best friend got some months ago a lovely little cat, and i spend a lot of my time at her home.
I know i'm allergic to cats and at the beginning i just couldn't stay close to the cat, it was immediately kinda criying and scratching eyes, sneeze without ending and so on.. it was kinda horrible xD.
But months after months my body cope with him,it get used to it and when i'm close to him i'm okay now :) the only things is never kiss him ( which is really hard to resist lol ) and when i finish my hugs with him i wash my hands and my face a little as well.
And another things known from my doctor, when you are allergic don't fix wallpaper on the walls, paint is much better cause acarids hide behind it.
Then you have to avoid carpet cause it's a nest of dust,and finally don't put carpets on the floor, put stone floor or wood parquet.
I wish you will be better soon :)
Take care of you <3
Agree with Katrin. Desensibilisation (dust, animals, pollen) helped me too very much. I did that about seven years in wintertime, but from age 12-18. Don't know if it works that way when you are older. But maybe you could ask your doctor of his opinion. For sure I would throw out that bad carpet first!! I have to scratch myself when just seeing them.. grrr
ReplyDeleteWish you all the very Best!!
Marco
Good luck with it.. We have cat's too, and after I pet them, I can't touch my eyes cause they'll get al red and itchy.. That sucks..
ReplyDeleteHope the place is not hounted xD When it's built on a graveyard =P
xx,
Nouky
I have the eyes and nose symptoms as well as a bad throat :(
ReplyDeleteI think some kinds of wall or loft insulation can sometimes give people allergic reactions... hope you feel better soon :)
Looking forward to seeing the merchandise :) I've just been shopping so I'm in a clothes-y mood!
Hi Anni!, My name is Veronica, I'm the admin of http://www.women-in-metal.com.ar 'Women In Metal Fan Site', so I wanted to know if can I ask to you some questions to create a exclusive biography of you for the online forum and upcoming website ^^. My Site support you and NW in Argentina and Latinoamerica.
ReplyDeleteI'd love to hear from you about this soon. So:
I hope you answer me! ^^.
Thanks in advance.
Greetings from Argentina,
Vero.
=(
ReplyDeleteSo bad that you have those allergys!!
I hope you will get better soon and that it's not because of your cats because for a "cat lover" it would be so sad!!!
Anyway enjoy your little "afternoon nap" ^^
"Plein de gros bisous" ^^'
Alex'
I believe there is a vaccine to cure allergy to cats, so if that's the case you can try ;)
ReplyDeleteHope you get better soon and find what is causing you the allergy
*hugs to you*
Take care!!
Hello Anette,
ReplyDeleteBeing a pharmacist, I'd like to add my two cents on the allergy thing:
What drugs are you taking for it right now? what kind of eye drops?
There are different kinds of active substances depending on what kind of symtomps you have. first recommendation would always be cetirizin oder loratadine as tablets but in harder cases there are other antihistamines on prescription. some may make you tired, but sometimes those tiring ones help better. make sure your eye drops contain antihistamines as well for immediate relief.
to minimize the amount of pollen in your apartement always open your windows at night and keep them closed during days. wash your hair before going to bed. you can also flush your nostrils and eyes with isotonic salt solution, there are special preparations for that.
and a food allergy is pretty unlikely, you'd have different symptoms.
I hope you get better soon....and please don't try anything like echinacea and similars, that would only make things worse.
take care!
I hate allergies, I have problems with my cat, dogs and pollen.
ReplyDeleteNasal sprays are good.
Hope you feel better, take care xx
Lisa.
Dear Anette
ReplyDeleteI hope really that it have nothing to do with your cats..
I hope you'll feel better soon and take the rest you need.
Best wishes,
Danielle
Hey Anette! Get rid of carpets, as they are really bad for allergies.
ReplyDeleteOh and I'm really really looking forward to your merch. Have you designed any yourself? I'd like to see your input, as you have a good eye for fashion.
Áine
Allergies do suck greatly, but I do hope you feel better, and I'm sure everything will be fine :)
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the rest of your day :)
Get well soon Anette!=D
ReplyDeletewe love you!
Hi Nettie,
ReplyDeleteSo very curious about your merchandise!!!!
Allergies are so bad, I know something since I'm allergic to the dust!!
Can't wait for you merchandise!!
Miriam
xx
Hi Anette! Just out of nowhere. I love your blog and I think you´re a wonderful singer and a person. You´ve probably read and heard that a million times before, but I want you to read and hear it one million and one time cos´you are! Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteHellu Anette!
ReplyDeleteMda...didn't know you could have an allergy reaction once...)) Wish you to feel better as soon as it's possible =) I'm so sorry i cannot help cause i have never ever had allergy and do know nothing about how to cure that...
best wishes to you again!!
PUSS and KRAM,
Inga
Hei Anette!
ReplyDeleteThat allergy stuff sounds really bad :-( I hope you will feel better soon!
Oh, I'm looking forward for your merch ;-) Can you tell us by now what kind of merch it will be?
And another thing: I searched long time, but I finally found a photo: I love the trousers you wear on it;-) Where have you bought it?
http://kuva1.kuvablogi.com/iso/img816268.jpg
Have a nice evening!
Greetings and hugs from the warm Black Forest,
Bekka
Hejsan Anette!
ReplyDeleteI really hope that you will know what is your allergic reason and will get medicines for it.
Hope your apartment don´t have mildewed or anything else! :S
I think I have some kind of mildew allergic, because I have been in mildewed schools many years (and from there I´m maybe catch mildew exposure) and now my eyes are itchy, nose dripping (is this right word :D) and breathing is sometimes hard. And here is now mildew (pollen) in the air. But I don´t know if it the same mildew than houses mildew.. And it can be some other pollen too, but I must test it too :/
A lots of hugs for you <33
Love you <3
Usch, så tråkigt att höra om din allergi, och att den är så allvarlig! har också lite problem.. men det är knappast i den utsträckningen.
ReplyDeleteSå märkligt att det börjat när du flyttade till ditt nya ställe. Det kan inte vara mögelallergi eller något? (det är mer vanligt än vad man tror).
Hoppas det löser sig! Ha en härlig kväll!
I'm so sorry that you still have that allergy thing.=( I hope you get better soon. And let's hope it's not because of the cats.
ReplyDeleteBut great news anyway, that merchandise thing!=)
Hey, Anette =)
ReplyDeleteHave you heard of a surgery for the nose? I don't know how it works and if it's necessary in your case.
I have a friend who did and now he feels much better, less allergies problems.
I'm really sorry for my English.
I hope you get better so soon!
Greetings from a fan from Brazil.
Take care.
Fábio