Saturday, 20 June 2009

My clothes in Pori

Hi,

Some wanted to know what the clothes and shoes were that I wore in Pori. The jacket is a special edition Gucci, the trousers Alexander McQueen, the top JC Clothes and the shoes Top Shop. The shoes can be found in other colours too;=)

12 comments:

  1. Thank you ;).
    You looked stunning, as usual eh eh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting again!
    You looked great as always!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks a lot!

    I think I'll visit Top Shop someday.. luckily it's right near my house ;)))))
    Anette, You're a great PR-manager and representative of all the clothes' brands - a lot of Your fans at least will go and buy some things You've told about and some others will just learn new things for fashion))

    Have a good day,
    Lerren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh thank you for the shoes's mark :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those McQueen-pants were to DIE for, you are in such good shape too, I loved the Pori-outfit! :)

    Love,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the outfit, the shoes were too cute.
    I also liked your makeup.

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Nettan!
    I like your Gucci jacket!

    hugs,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  8. You were stunning, like a queen ;)

    Greetings from a fan from Brazil.
    Take care.
    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the info.

    Alexander McQueen is one of my favourite designers so cool to see you wearing something by him!

    Great look overall :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Right on ... I want a pair of those shoes, but in RED =)
    - Suzy C. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Alexander MCqueen!!!! i love this designer!!! I notice you also have a jacket from him...i saw it in some video were you were in Brazil..very nice!!!me love!!
    Hugs
    Chloé

    ReplyDelete
  12. the shoes are fantastic really, luv it!

    Hugs,

    Miriam xxx

    ReplyDelete