Wednesday, 24 June 2009

Barbeque and bathing

Today I went with my son to get his hair cut and then we went and bought new bicycles to us. I bought my son a really cool Crescent with skulls on the frame and 3 gears. To me I bought a Skeppshult old vintage kinda bike with 3 gears too and it really looks and feels like my grandmothers old bike;=) I have wanted one like that for many years and I am so happy to finally have one. We also bought cool new helmets to wear since we want to protect our heads.

We tried the bikes on our way home from the store and it went well. Tomorrow we will go with them on a longer trip;=)


In the evening we went to my sisters house and had a nice barbeque with her, the kids and another very nice couple and their son. The kids took a swim in the pool and played hide and seek and had fun.





30 comments:

  1. Nice to see that you like your bike Anette! Enjoy your bike ride tomorrow and have fun!
    Do you like ride bike for exercise also?

    Thank you so much

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  2. BBQ is allways good =D Had one yesterday as a 'say goodbye to the location' from my school (for me it was only saying bye to my old class, since I have to do the year again because I totally screwed up.. *sigh*), but after one round all the food was gone xD But the atmosphere is allways soo good =)

    Last pic is very charming xD (BBQ food is so hard to eat =P Hehe)

    xx,
    Nouky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the bike :)
    Haven't been on a bike for soo long :(

    Good night.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last picture of you munching on your sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaw looks nice, and btw Anette, looking at close ups of your face, you have a perfect skin! Im jealous.. =)
    Sweet dreams!
    Karoliina from Finland

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cuute when you're bitting in your sandwich!!
    xD

    Enjoy your little bike ride with your son tomorrow!!
    Good night & "gros bisous"

    Alex'

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations by your new bike. Don't forget your helmet, safety first ;-)
    have a fun with your son too. Put a photo of your bike here on the blog any day.
    Greetings from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the last one xD is it a kind of " hey surprise !" pic? xD i guess so!
    I wish i could see you on your grandma bicycle ^^!!
    Have a nice night and take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You looks beautiful eating!!!
    Beautiful pics.
    Sleep well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hej Anette!
    I agree, going by bike is great! =) So nice to relax in the open and keep fit.
    The link to your bike actually takes to a site of cooking utensils! ;-) Might be a company with the same name as the bike ;-))
    Thanks for communicating with us, I really love how nice and sweet you are! =)
    Much love and hugs,
    Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Why do I always get hungry when I read your blog?? ;D You have so delicious photos and I loooove food... Be careful with your new bike. :)) Nattinatt...

    ReplyDelete
  12. It seems you are having lots of funny days, cool :)
    Have a safety trip with your bike tomorrow ^^

    take care and good night =)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. The last picture is so great!! It's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to be this sandwich *-*. i love you Anette . pus pus ;*

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. woooow

    U look like a verty cool mom...Did u know that My mom loves you??? Realy, she does...and she's right here sending her regards to you and saying sorry cause she couldn't make it to the gig here last novemeber ...you see? she's pretty cool, too.

    big kisses for you, Nettan, from RJ- Brazil
    ps.: she also said that she'll be there next tour. She made me write all this comment..(laughs)

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! That sandwich you're eating in the last photo, made me so hungry, haha! Can't see pics of people eating good stuff.

    I'm glad you're having fun and relaxing this days, Anette :)
    It seems the summer is being good, here we're freezing, if that's possible in a tropical country. But I love it when it's cold, for a change.

    Biking, skating and stuf is great. I don't know how to ride a bike, and I'm 19 it's a shame, but I used to ride skates a loooot!

    Enough of blablabla, hugs from Brazil!
    Mônica!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi, Nettan! You should make a twitter account too :D

    Arianne - BR

    ReplyDelete
  19. It seems that tomorrow is an international day for biking, since I'm going to bike tomorrow morning a long trip too ;)
    That's funny picture of you eating :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's awesome! My best friend and I have a tradition of going biking every 'special occasion' - today's her b-day so we went down to the little village nearby and bought us some hand-crafted jewellery and yummy ice cream ;) It's so cool how you spend time doing all those fun things with your son :)
    haha ... and I have to laugh at the pic of you eating ... you're a cutie :)
    - Suzy C. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's a real swedish house!!!! Nice pictures, Anette, as always =) I really like you want to share with your fans your part of life.. I feel right there beside you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on your new bike =). Oh and never forget your helmet! ;)
    Enjoy your bike ride, hope you and your son have lots of fun =).

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the photos! You look soooooo cute on the last pic ;)
    Enjoy your bike ride

    Love

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  24. ver y great photos thanks for the beautiful blog Anette!!

    kiss

    Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh,nice;]
    I hope you enjoy the time with your bikes!;D
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  26. thanks again for the photos, Nettie!!
    Have a sinny day and a nice bicycle ride!
    Kiss, Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hej!

    Att grilla är nog det bästa med sommaren...Förutom jordgubbar:D
    Och när man bara sitter ner och pratar om olika saker.

    Ha det så bra!

    //Ellinor

    ReplyDelete
  28. So cool that every day of yours is so different and full of new meetings and events =)
    didn't know you have a sister)_ Does she sings so good same to you? =)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Is that another sandwich without meat?
    Seems to be delicious, since I'm vegetarian! =)
    Thanks for sharing the photos, Anette!

    Love you!

    Greetings from a fan from Brazil.
    Take care.
    Fábio

    ReplyDelete