Good morning to you too! Today's a great day here too.. I would love to go out and walk, but this time I can't =( Strangely I'm full of joy today.. guess I'll enjoy this moments of peace. I forgot something, as always. I'm totally in love with the swedish sky =) it's always breathtaking.
Good day Anette (Over 12 here by now, and I just woke up (A) Hehe..) It's nice here too, unfortunately there might be some clouds, but still it's pretty good :P Hope you enjoy your day, for me it'll be studieing and some skating to relax :P
Good morning to you, sweetie!! Finally sun came in Sweden!! Today I'm going to sunbath with my friends.. Here in Italy it's too hot!!! Wanna come? Have a nice warm day!!
Good morning! Wow lucky you :P The weather looks awesome there! Here it's totally grey and it's been raining here since I woke up already, quiet heavy...bleghhh....stupid weather... Hope you have a nice day :D ~Night*Star~
Dang that place is priceless ... it looks like you could just step from rooftop to rooftop , climb to the top of the steeple, and fly! :) Hope your day was as beautiful as that photo, Suzy C. ♥
Good morning Anette <3
ReplyDeletewow it looks so beautiful.. gorgeous
Wish you a beautiful day
I♥u <3
hiya hope you have a really nice day out in the sunshine .
ReplyDeletexxx .
Not a cloud inthe sky...where I am in the UK there isn't a bit of blue in the sky :(
ReplyDeleteHave a great day, enjoy the weather.
Best wishes, Ryan.
Hiii Anette :) good morning :P
ReplyDeleteHave a great day ;)
xx
Good morning Anette.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the day, hope you have a nice day!
Loves,
Fay
Good Morning Anette =)
ReplyDeleteIt looks so beautiful there!
Have a nice day!
Kisses.
Good morning to you too! Today's a great day here too.. I would love to go out and walk, but this time I can't =(
ReplyDeleteStrangely I'm full of joy today.. guess I'll enjoy this moments of peace.
I forgot something, as always. I'm totally in love with the swedish sky =) it's always breathtaking.
Good morning!
ReplyDeleteWow, that looks lovely! Wish I was there, It's warm, but cloudy over hear.
Have a nice day!
Good morning Anette! Today is a sunny hot day in Croatia.Picture looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Hugs & Take Care♥
Ena
Have a nice day =)
ReplyDeleteBest wishes <3
Where are u today?
ReplyDeleteHa en fin dag :)
Hi! Enjoy your breakfast and the weather of course! What is your program today?
ReplyDeleteLove
The sky looks so beautiful!!!!!
ReplyDeletehave a good day you too <3
Good morning ANETTE
ReplyDeletevery nice village
have a good day
bisou
Good day Anette (Over 12 here by now, and I just woke up (A) Hehe..)
ReplyDeleteIt's nice here too, unfortunately there might be some clouds, but still it's pretty good :P
Hope you enjoy your day, for me it'll be studieing and some skating to relax :P
xx,
Nouky
Good morning Sunshine! =)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a nice day!
Enjoy your breakfast.
Hugs <3
Good morning to you, sweetie!!
ReplyDeleteFinally sun came in Sweden!! Today I'm going to sunbath with my friends.. Here in Italy it's too hot!!! Wanna come?
Have a nice warm day!!
Ah... one week to your bithday!! Ready to party?? XD
ReplyDeleteThe first day of good weather for me since two weeks! And i have to work... Like always!! :o(
ReplyDeleteNot fair!!!
But a great day to you! :o)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGood morning, angel!! I hope your day is as beautiful as the weather outside!
ReplyDeleteKisses from a little brazillian faz!
Good Morning Anette.
ReplyDeleteIt is beautiful here in the UK today aswell.
Good morning!
ReplyDeleteWow lucky you :P The weather looks awesome there! Here it's totally grey and it's been raining here since I woke up already, quiet heavy...bleghhh....stupid weather...
Hope you have a nice day :D
~Night*Star~
Have a nice day with this beautifull blue sky :)
ReplyDeleteTake care <3
Good Mornig my princess!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a nice and wonderful sunday!!!
here in my city, in Brazil, we have a wonderful mornig, blue sky and a very hot day. Great to a pool!! :)
By beautiful!!
Good day lady Anette!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful day it is indeed! We're having a sunny day in Poland as well! Mother nature decided to be nice for us today ;)
What do you like to eat for breakfast, Anette?
<3
Karolina
Good morning Anette, have a realy nice day. here in Brasil, in my city, it's a sunny day too, but it's very cold, because here it's winter =/
ReplyDeleteI love you!
Good morning to you Anette. Have a nice day!
ReplyDeleteIt's warm in France too : ~30-35°C
ReplyDeleteKisses, have a good day, Anette ;)
Blue sky, but cold here where I live.
ReplyDeleteI wish you have a nice day!!
Greetings from a fan from Brazil.
Take care.
Fábio
Dang that place is priceless ... it looks like you could just step from rooftop to rooftop , climb to the top of the steeple, and fly! :)
ReplyDeleteHope your day was as beautiful as that photo,
Suzy C. ♥
Waht a fantastic view you have from your balcony, it's fantastic !
ReplyDeleteMiriam
xx