Thursday, 18 June 2009

Pori by night;=)

So, Mimi and I have arrived to Pori. I started with doing some exercises in my room before heading down to the cosy hotel restaurant and had a very nice buffé. They had a great vegetarian pasta dish and I ate so much that I feel totally bloated...I hope I can get it down before the gig;=) Normally a little lighter food is better before a gig but hell, today I was sooo hungry...




Now I have the pleasure of being able to use one of the best things with Finland - a sauna! In my room I have my own sauna and since I love to sit in the sauna, I have heated it up and are heading there now;=) Its perfect warm-up before a gig to get some heat and relaxation. And we have a very late gig tonight so I have time to relax. We dont play until 00.30 tonight. Worst thing with Finland...the late gigs over here...
But I have had so many cups of coffee so I wont fall asleep on stage...I promise;=)
Now- sauna! See you later!

21 comments:

  1. Good evening dear!

    Nice to hear You're alright and finally had some food) the vocalist needs a lot of power to be able to rock onstage so (s)he has to eat))

    mmm....sauna is indeed the best thing in Finlad....after its food and music))) or music and food))))

    So have a really warm and relaxing sauna, and then a tremendous show!
    aaaand I don't like this advise a lot but don't forget to visit the loo before the show...coffee is veeeery diuretic ;)

    Hope to hear from You soon,
    with love and support,

    Lerren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there :)
    Ohhh a sauna in your room? be careful don't fall asleep here lol xD
    For my part i can't go in a sauna, cause i really can't stand the heat, i have the feeling to loose my breathe and my skin can't stand it as well.
    You play very late tonight, drink many and many coffees to hang in there! ^^
    The first pic make me think about a mexican decoration , don't know why.. lol
    So, have fun on stage and take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you've got your own sauna in the hotel? What a luxury! I am going to be in Helsinki for the final Nightwish concert, I hope that my hotel room will have a sauna too! =)

    Enjoy the warmth and have fun at tonight's gig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anette! =)
    Thanks for the pics!
    Yummie, a vegetarian pasta dish ... now you made me hungry eh eh.

    Enjoy tonight's gig =).

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Åhh! Man blir inte lite avundsjuk! Hoppas att giget gick bra!

    Kramar Nessi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...that sounds so awesome!
    I've never really been a fan of Saunas though...

    Anyway, have fun at the late gig!

    ReplyDelete
  7. In this cold this time of year, a sauna is very good. Obviously you do a lot of air travel during the year. You are afraid to travel by plane? I have phobia of height. As for hair color, you looks good in blond hair, black, red, maybe blue hair you look good ;-). Continue with this incredible person you are. And again sorry for my bad English.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hej Nettan,
    Have a lot of fun on Stage!
    This one is for you: ♫

    Hugs,
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good evening dear Anette. Have a nice sauna! Thank you so much again for answer to my e-mail! Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks great ^^

    Good dinner is always nice =) It's a bit a problem to get back to your room when you've eaten so much that you can barely walk, but that'll go away soon enough xD (personal experiance.. Hehe..)

    Enjoy your sauna.

    xx,
    Nouky

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey,
    Have fun relaxing!
    I wish I could go to the gig!
    I've been taking your advice about warming up and green-tea with honey before shows! So much help!
    Thank you!

    Hope all is well and can't wait till you guy come back to the states!
    Good luck and knock 'em dead!;)
    -Emilio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good evening Anette!

    Your meal sounds great... I'm a recovering anorexic so it was a real booster to read someone actually praising food and modelling good eating behaviours (Your airport and hotel meals :) )

    I have every confidence that you'll rock on stage tonight!!

    Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good Evening Anette!

    Good Luck & have fun!

    Love

    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good Evening my dear,

    Fantastic you've the sauna in room, cool!!!!!!

    Kisss

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're making me hungry again XD Vegetarian meals ftw! Nice and healthy, and no killing in the process :D

    Ooohh I've never been in a sauna before, so I can't comment apart from: Have fun! XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cool place :P
    Have a great time there, Anette!

    Greetings from a fan from Brazil.
    Take care.
    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhh a sauna in your room!! I'm jealous!
    Have a great time on stage!
    Love U dear! <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hej =)

    I love sauna too =)

    Hope you & the guys have a great gig tonight =)

    I♥u<3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haha, I truly hope that you didn't fall asleep on stage. That would have been weird :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haha so I'm remembering the one vid I watched on Youtube where you did a tour of the NW studio somewhere for MetalHammer ... 'most important thing first ... downstairs ... we own a sauna ... and there's wood , lots of wood'
    XD
    that was fun :)
    Sounds like a flipping amazing concert, good to know our beautiful singer's got caffeine to keep her going ;)
    - Suzy C. ♥

    ReplyDelete