Monday, 29 June 2009

Backstage photos;=)

So,I didnt have so much time to take some photos but here are some. I also have a video with Emppu and one with me and Mimi which I will upload later today when I have arrived home. Now its time to fly again;=)



47 comments:

  1. Have a save journey home, dear!
    And thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a nice trip back home =)
    Thanks for the pics =D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice pictures! Thanks for posting! :D

    BTW, on the live stream of the festival they said it would only be the first 3 songs that would be recorded, what's the reason behind that? Why not the full concert? Or is that just a reason that's just for the band? :)

    And I can't wait for the vids you made :D
    Have a good journey back home! :D
    ~Night*Star~

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a nice trip back to your home ;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. the one with Marco is a golden one, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the photos, it doesn't matter if you don't always have them so many - it's nice from you that you remember to take them for us, that's what counts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. can this be possible, is Marco wearing trousers that aren't the ever-present pink ones?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for the photos love..i'm happy to see the boys.. hehe ;=)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marco makes me laugh, I swear he pulls that face all the time.

    Thanks for posting them :)

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha...marco's so funny:D
    Thanks for sharing!=D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ewo looks funny! :) I tried to have him sign an autograph for me before the concert in Pordenone, Italy, but he didn't get out of the tourbus :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oown, I loved photos on the backstage, when all are concentrated, or not!!Hahaha, it's a joke! xD It's nice to look this photos! How was the festival??


    I want to see his clothes!! =)
    Luv Ya!

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a nice and safe trip to your home.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the photos love...i'm happy to see the boys...hege ;=)

    ReplyDelete
  15. EEE!!! I recognize the jeans Marco has on, I should, he wore those in Oklahoma City, and the group huddle is mah background :P

    And man, Tuomas looks TIRED, poor guy looks like he hardly got any sleep at ALL, hope he's feeling alright *sends positive energy and excessivly good mood*

    Thanks for the piccys, it makes my mood THAT much better :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. anette you make me cry about the picture's !i love you guys from all of my heart !pls come in romania soon :) take care raluca !:D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good afternoon Anette!!!

    Thank You for the pictures! Marco shot is priceless haha :D

    I hope You are having a cool weather not like here humid hell :s

    Have a great day today and safe trip back home!

    <3

    Karolina

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the photos!!!And I cant wait for a vids... ^__^
    Have a save and nice trip home!!! :)
    Hugs,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  19. Take care on the road, dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the pics!!! Have a nice trip home!Good Luck!
    Love
    Ena

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice pictures!!
    ANETTE PLEASE LOOK AT THIS COMMENT!!!!:
    In August i'll be in Sweden with my family! Can you tell me what should I have to visit?? please...

    Bye!!
    ps. you were soooooo beautiful at the gig!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice pictures!
    First I want to say that you were great yesterday. We stand all in the front, on Tuomas side, and we had brought 3 nigthwish flags with us. Maybe you saw us ^^
    We did enjoyed the show you gave. You're clothes were to cool for words.

    Thanks for uploading those pictures. And have a nice trip home. You deserve a nice trip and some rest afther that amazing gig.

    Hugs
    Jojo

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you for nice pics!
    I'm looking forward to the video. :)

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for all the pics, Anette :)
    And the outfit was.. WOW! I think it's one of the best ones you've ever had, I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like Tuomas' socks xD.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for sharing these. Love the picture with Marco XD.
    And I agree about your outfit. It was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anette, thanks for the amazing gig yesterday, it was truly awesome! I hope you enjoyed being in Belgium. Did you have the famous Belgian fries and chocolate? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. the show was great yesterday! I enjoyed it so much, I can't tell you. I danced during Sahara untill the music stopped, maybe you've seen me ^^
    It was such a shame you weren't at the signing session :( But still the guys were great :) did Tuomas stole the socks from Marco? they're so sexy :P
    Love the photo's and I really want to see the vids

    I have one suggestion and I hope you don't feel offended. But, when you wear a dress like you did yesterday, you maybe have to wear some knickers or boxers under it or a legging/panty. Because I've heard many people say they didn't want to see you underwear, sorry.

    hope you have a nice trip back. Enjoy your stay at home :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Tnx for pics.
    Those boots are amazing!
    Have a safe trip and enjoy.
    Hugs,
    Danijela from Croatia.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hia Anette
    The show was great yesterday, totally loved it!! As Always :) It was really nice to see you smile and have fun with us!
    To bad you didn't made it to the signing session. I immediately asked Tuomas: "Were is Anette?!" And he said you were stuck in traffic. And then I asked for a picture, but the woman who had to lead the fans was pushing me and saying: "Come on, move it!! (in dutch)" Not that friendly of here, but there wasn't much time.
    But hey, you and the guys kicked ass!!! And I really, REALLY loved your clothes!! I recognised the dress from an other show, but I prefer it in black for you. Your face really comes out beautifully with a black dress, because of your blond hair!! You were so beautiful! I loved the way you sang 'Dead boy's poem': so gently, soft and sweet!
    Have a great trip**Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  32. Like I said, I loved the dress,
    and your hair looked amazing.
    I loved the bow!
    I agree that I like it better
    in black on you with your blonde hair-
    doesn't wash out the color of your skin
    and make you look as pale
    as the white one did,
    but I still love them both on you.
    The boots were a good choice with that outfit.

    Thanks for the photos, and I can't wait to watch the videos!
    By the way, what was Emppu's gift???

    Have a safe trip home!
    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  33. very good photos, you are beautiful in these clothes. I am anxious to see the videos of the show in youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I forgot this question: What did you give little Emppu? :)
    I haven't said a thing during the signing session, and I hope other fans also didn't ;)
    Hugs**Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thanks everyone;=)
    I dont know why only some songs were recorded. Its up to the festival to decide about that.

    And hey Sassikia: I dont show my underwear;=) Its not that short so relax;=) I may be 38 but I am not 80 and have to hide my body yet...

    Have a great day everyone;=)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh gosh! You have no idea how happy you make me with backstage photos and stuff. It's so nice seen you and the guys always, specially because I can't attend to any festival, ever :)
    And I'm hoping someone had recorded the gig through the live stream of the festival's website, pro shooting would be so great for a change, haha!

    Btw, loooove those boots you used yesterday, and the dress too.

    Have a nice day, Nettie!
    Brazilian hugs!
    Mônica

    ReplyDelete
  37. pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease, Anette... Answer my comment! I need it! :(

    ReplyDelete
  38. Backstage photos are the best! They are very nice! Thankyou for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hoppas hemresan går bra och åhh vad jag vill komma in backstage någon gång :O

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thanks for the pictures! Loving all the backstage pics you post!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thanks for the pics!
    It is at least less boring to wait for you until the next gigs when we have something to see =]

    Lots of hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Anybody knows who is the girl next to Marco? His wife?

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hey, I love this band :PPP
    Thanks for the photos, Anette!

    Greetings from a fan from Brazil.
    Take care.
    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  44. Even though you didn't have so much time you still managed to get some photos and you show them to us. So thank you, nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  45. hello my name is Ramses and I would talk with any of the banda to address an important topic that interested them much 013434340101 Call the number below this mark as well or add one of your contacts my email is ramses_95@hotmail.es Please Call or send me your number.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love the photos, really!!!

    Looking really funny!!!

    Miriam

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  47. Everyone looks so tired but so content. Keep up the brilliant work, Nightwish! <3

    ReplyDelete