Ok, I have tried to get a great photo of my other cat, Kulan, every day now to put here so you can see her too, but she is impossible to get a shot at... She moves all the time, looks away or just runs away...God!
But today I got one quite good one...;=)
So here she is, the sister to Gremlins - Kulan. 11 years old both of them and still playing around with mouses;=)


Nice play bit for your cats :D
ReplyDeletesuppose it stops the scratching the sofas ;).
Best wishes.
Good morning Sunshine!
ReplyDeleteAwww so cute =). I love cats he he.
Hugs
I have to say that is one adorable cat Anette. I've got one thats a lil like her in colours but she's only a year old and a little buggar.
ReplyDeleteOh, what a lovely cat! I love their play tower too. I'm a crazy cat lady - I live alone with 2 cats, Peter and Matilda. Peter has been sick with colitis... still having to force water into him :(
ReplyDeleteAxx
anna-disgrace.livejournal.com
Anna: Poor you and your cat;=( I really hope he will be better soon... Gremlins is dropping big pieces of her fur so I am a bit worried too, but I bought new food yesterday to see if that can be the case. Cats are hard to read. They dont tell us if they are feeling sick..;=(
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAwww, how cute :) Cats are absolutely adorable, I love them :)
ReplyDeleteMy cat is a total opposite of yours, though - he is definitely not shy and loves to pose whenever I take pictures of him :)
Big hugs to you, darling :)
Hi again :)
ReplyDeleteYes cats are hard to read and sometimes they have a special way to be ^^
My friend has a beautiful cat, sometimes he came to us to have some hugs, and sometimes he totally don't care about us lol even if we call him and so on he don't care xD
Anyway cats are so beautiful that we can forgive everything i guess ^^
Have a nice day take care <3
aaaaw very cute :) i looove cats!
ReplyDeletemy cat sleeps the whole day so it's easy to take a photo of him :)
here is a photo:
http://ug3.kwick.de/ug/0163/7273/82347115_full,r,470x470.jpg
hugs xxx
Good morning,
ReplyDeletewhat a cute cat. I also have a cat and she is the dearest animal I know. She is always friendly and she listens upon my word (except she sees a mouse or a bird) and often I have the feeling she understand exactly what I have said and it is if she answer me (I know sounds bit crazy). She is very intelligent and a very very good hunter too. But unfortunately I see her very seldom because I am not often at my parents home since I study away from home. But when I come home she always waits for me as if she knows I'm coming and then we play and cuddle a little bit :-)
My mum and me often think that she was a human in her pre-existence ;-)
Have a nice day.
Awwww!!1 Sooooooo cute!!
ReplyDeleteI adore cats ^_^
Aww, your cats are very cute :) I love cats, altought I am allergic for them :(
ReplyDeleteThere's also a cat I know since I was born,Ferdinand, he's always at my grandparents place altought he isn't their cat xD He's quiet boring, just eating and sleeping.. -,-' but well he's quiet old already and he looks terrible now :( I don't think he will live for so long anymore :'(
Anyway, have a nice day :)
~Night*Star~
Aww you have lovely cats! I love cats, but me can't keep one because they make my mum sneeze... oh well
ReplyDeleteHello =)
ReplyDeleteI love cats. Unfortunately I am allergic so impossible to have one at home )=
Kulan is soooo cute! Gremlins too!
Have a nice day Sweetie!
Hugs from France.
How CUTE!! 'My' cat, Lola is like that, I've tried getting a picture of her for friends, but jeeze, never seem to capture the cuteness that is her :) we need one of the scratching posts, she seems to think that my wall is a scratching post, and every piece of furniture in the house.
ReplyDeleteShe moved just as i took this... she's not evil, i promise!
http://i347.photobucket.com/albums/p460/gothic_model87/th_010.jpg
Should also add... she's soothed by your voice, particularly with Amaranth kitty-headbanger :P
Hugs and love,
Falyssa
Naww, vad söta.
ReplyDeleteThanks Anette, I have told Mr Peter you send him your best wishes :)
ReplyDeleteHe's very angry with me right now. With cats the big worry is always dehydration so I'm using a children's medicine syringe to get water into him - he is convinced he has the worst cat-mum ever!
^-^
. .
x
Axx
anna-disgrace.livejournal.com
Aww, cute!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE cats. I have two at home, one who is almost always cranky and one who is the nicest thing and is like a big fluff ball.
My family has to be careful going in and out of the house though, since we live next to a busy street, and animals get hit all the time =(
Ooh, cute cat!
ReplyDeleteI wish I had a cat too but then again I wouldn't have time for it and that would be stupid to buy a cat and not having time to take care of it.
Your cat is so sweet^^
ReplyDeleteI have a cat too...:)
You have beautiful cats, Anette!
ReplyDeleteI have never been a big fan of cats but I have seen a few that were very friendly and so lovely to me. Yours look exactly the same way! ;)
I have always wanted to have a pet but I live in a building apartment and I don't want my pet to be locked in 4 walls so one day when I will own a house, I will have a pet! Pets do need space and freedom.
<3
Karolina
Oh sweet cat =)
ReplyDeleteI've had 5 cats but they all never comes home, I don't know what's happend to them =(
I have only one cat yet <3 (He's 15 years old =))
I just love cats
I♥u<3
HI anette :=)
ReplyDeletei DO LOVE CATS but they are so difficult sometimes!
this one is very nice :)
She´s so cute! I want too :)
ReplyDeleteI love cats (and dogs too), but my mother is allergic, so I can´t take any animal :(
When I was kid, I detect a GREAT planning how we can take a cat :) (I thought it´s great planning)
I said to my mother that we can build some house to our yard, where my cat can be and I can go there to care from my cat :).
But somehow nobody agree for it. (WHY?! :D)
But someday when I live myself, I take cat or dog :)
What a sweet little girl she is!
ReplyDeleteAnd regarding Gremlin's fur, maybe she just needs to shed because of the temperatures, my tomcat macho drops so much fur at the moment, you'd think he'd be naked in 5 minutes =)
But buying special food for hair and teeth is a good thing, mine get that too.
You have nice cats :)
ReplyDeleteI live with two dogs. 9 and 11 years old.
They still have lot of energy like your cats! =D
Greetings from a fan from Brazil.
Take care.
Fábio
Aww, I LOVE cats!
ReplyDeleteMy cat's name is
Mulder(because I love the X-Files),
but he's crazy!
And I am not kidding...I want to get
another cat and name it
Scully(for the female on X-Files),but
I can't now because my
puppies(I have 3)are just getting
used to Mulder.
But eventually I wnt another cat, which will
hopfully calm Mulder down,
but my mum said ihe might just make
the other one crazy.
But Mulder's been getting sick about
once a week...plus I keep on finding that
he's eating my hair ties!
Hug ands love, Katie T.
aww how cute she is ))
ReplyDeleteWhen I read "Gremlins" I couldn't understand why do You talk about these green movie-characters and what relation do they have to Your cat and what the hell do they do with Your cat's fur... i was like 0_________o
Then I read the comments and understood that Gremlins is cat's name XDD silly me))
Both of Your cats are very pretty ^____^
As for me I have a dog called Laiho (he-he), she's young enough (1 year and a half) and a cat, she's pretty old..for about 13 years now and she also lose a lot of fur everyday (( I wish they were friends and play together ))
Have a nice day, dear!
Lerren
Aah,
ReplyDeleteshe's really cute.
is it a three colored cat? if she is then as it says she is a cat of luck and bring you much luck.
As I got once told and if it's a true myth then I wish she bring you lots of luck
take care
Verena
Ahh, she's really cute.
ReplyDeletePity that she so shy!!!
Kiss
Miriam
Cats!! *u* I love cats, they are really great pets, and they do love their owners (most of people do not think that, I don't know why) and yours are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI love to see cats play, they look so cute =D!!
Mine will be two years old on september, here's a pic of him. Right in this moment he's givig me kisses =D!!
http://oceansoultheoneinthebigblue.xanga.com/photos/06b95156356741/
Take care!
Awww she's a calico, just like my kitty! I'm not a HUGE fan of cats (mine is VERY loud , all the time :P ) ... but maybe if I had a nice, quiet shy one like yours I would like them better ;)
ReplyDelete- Suzy C. ♥