Sunday, 14 June 2009

Play day...







So, my day so far... I have been at the playground with my son and his friend. They played basket ball and I sat in the windy but sunny weather. Then we went to a restaurant/concert place called The Tivoli and ate their very popular brunch. They have waffels which I love;=)

Now we´re heading for a church to listen to my mum and her choir so back little later. Enjoy the day!

35 comments:

  1. Hi Anette!

    Hope you and your son had lots of fun =). I really like the photos, especially the 4th one with sea. It's a lovely view.

    Enjoy the rest of your day and take care =).


    Much love,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day, Nettan! =)
    Wow, very nice scenery and pics! The weather here is windy but sunny too and I have some fun for today... ;)

    See ya later!

    Hugs from Brazil,
    Thiago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics :)
    Anette, I was wondering, do you get recognised a lot when you're out hanging around like today? Or can you still enjoy some peace? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Anette! Very nice pictures! I hope you, your son and his friend had a good time! And I hope it was nice to hear your mother and her choir singing :D
    The weather looks great! (here it's still shity :( )
    ~Night*Star~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures! Very cool.

    Have fun today! I'm glad it's so nice outside where you live. It's very dreary here today. It's basically been raining for weeks now...

    Best regards
    Max

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anette

    Sounds like you've got a great day!
    I'm verry happy for you =D

    Enjoy the rest of the day!!

    "Bisous"

    Alex'

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi

    Hope you had fun! Choirs are allways good =)

    Sounds like the weather is great there. It's getting better here now too, but the sun still dissapears sometimes -_-' Well, I don't mind, I'm sitting inside anyway with a history-book..

    xx
    Nouky

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful country you live in, Anette!
    I hope you have a great time :)

    Today, I will watch some movies at home :P
    Tomorrow...back to school.

    Greetings from a fan from Brazil.
    Take care.
    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a lovely Sunday, Anette!

    Great that you're having such a good time :)

    Have a wonderful the rest of the day :)

    <333
    Karolina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice pictures.
    It looks nice in Sweden.
    Hope you enjoy the rest of your day.
    Loves,
    Fay

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks a lot! I love so much when you post some photos of your day and of you for sure!
    Sweden seems to be a really nice country, next year I probably visit it,I'll stay in Stockholm maybe for 2 weeks... Do you live far away from Stockholm?

    I would like come in April but my friends said that in April we will be totally frozen :D so...difficult choice :p

    Enjoy your evening!
    Love you a lot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy your day with your son Anette!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is your son with the blond hair?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really nice pictures. :) It actually reminds me of some places near where I live. I live in the Great Lakes area of the US and we have similar places along the lake shore. I think if I ever had the chance to I would probably like living in Sweden.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hei Anette,

    nice pictures :) Thank you for sharing =)

    I♥U<3

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello anette nice to see some pictures of u here on you're blog :)Also i'm happy that u have fun take care your friend raluca :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Isa-Nightwish:

    Hi dear Anette How are you?

    you so beautiful in this Photo!!! (i love your glasses)


    for all my love!!

    isabelle (from France)

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful place to spend a sunny sunday in ^^ i also loved the one with the sea view =)

    And I didn't now your mother was still singing, cool :D
    enjoy your day too sweetheart :)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the pictures! =)
    Does the little boy with blond hair is your son?
    Oh! And I love your glasses!

    Big Hugs <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the pic! The weather looks nice!

    Big Hugs

    Ena!
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anette
    You seem like a very nice person, so caring about the fans! I don't think many other artists are so caring. It's just great that you are also interested in us.
    And ofcourse I have to say this: We looooooooooooove you, WE DO!
    So forget about all the people who say those stupid things to you (fat, ugly and stuff...), it's soooo not true. I don't know you in person, but I just FEEL that you are beautiful on the inside! And ofcourse very beautiful on the outside! Sooo, I just wanna say this:
    Don't ever change en just keep on being yourself!!

    --> Have I already said that I love YOUR STYLE? Oww, Yes I did, some time ago :)
    And now again: Like your style very very much!!

    I wish you the best in your life with family, friends and love! You deserve it!

    See you on Graspop! (There aren't probably any signing sessions or something on Graspop? It would be totally ROCKIN' to be on a picture with you and the guys! :) )

    Hugs**Daphne from Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  22. A lovely day in a lovely country, enjoyed by people as lovely as you are.
    Sweden is definitely a country I have to visit one day! :D

    Hugs from Indonesia.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello Anette.

    Sweden looks wow, my friend is from there and she loves it when she goes home for summer.

    Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Anette

    the day looks fun =]]] ^_^
    have a nice day

    *hugs and bunnies*
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice photos again, thanks!

    And classy jungle gym with skull,
    I want to this playground too! :D
    This climbing boy maybe is Seth? :)

    You are so beautiful and lovely <3
    I really don´t understand how you have so much time to this blog, but it´s nice for us. I love this blog, and you :)

    Really big and many hugs <3
    *blowing a kiss and hugs* <333

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Anette)
    Thanks for the pics, they are really nice. Wish we had such a weather here, in Russia...
    Looking forward to read about the concert ;))
    Have a nice day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nettie!!!
    You're the best *-----*
    I love your style, your personality, your smile :)!!!
    Thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Loved the pictures Nett, must have been so much fun. And you spent time with your son, that's great.

    Kisses.
    (sorry about the last comment, I wrote it all wrong)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow that playground is epicly fantastic ;) Glad you had fun with your son!
    - Suzy C. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  31. The playground on second picture look very cool and all pictures too!

    Hugs from Croatia!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nettieeeeeee you ROCK theres no one like you ^^

    ReplyDelete