Monday, 29 June 2009

The long day,=)

Hi guys;=)

Sorry for no posting since yesterday morning but it was a very busy day yesterday travelling to Belgium. We went through 5 countries in 24 hours,=) That´s quite a trip!

I started off by taking the boat between Sweden and Denmark, then train to Copenhagen aiport where I met Mimi. We then flew to Germany, rented a car and drove through Germany to Netherlands and then to Belgium.






Luckily we had our great GPS with us. Her name is Swedish Ingrid;=)
But the people working at the festival were harder to get help from. So we drove around and around in the festival area trying to get to the main stage and it took us 20 minutes...so unfortunately I missed the whole signing session and I am so sorry for that;=( We tried our best..

24 comments:

  1. wow, that's so cool :)

    love you Anette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey jet-setter - welcome back! =)

    5 countries in one day, my goodness =) I already heard from a friend that you were not at the signing session but I hope that you had a blast at the concert anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Germany to Belgium with a car 0_o
    You're brave I can't stay in a car more than an hour!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's quiet a trip! O.O
    And why didn't those guys from the festival just said where you had to be? Damn... ah well, I hope you had a great gig :D
    Btw, nice piccies again :D
    ~Night*Star~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow 5 countries in 24hours!
    You look so cute on the photo =).

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya Anette.

    so many countrys in 24 hours :O only ever been to 2 myself in 10 years.

    Thanks for the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. all i have to say is... AWESOME! Sounds like one heck of a road-trip :P

    I'm sorry that you didn't make the signing session, that truly sucks :(

    Much love from Texas :) (BIG day for me... no sleep)
    Falyssa

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow... that's a long trip..
    But why didn't you fly to Belgium or the Netherlands? That's a lot easier.
    I live in the Netherlands, and from my home it's about 1 hour driving to Belgium, so you could have had a nice cup of coffee here ;) Just kiddin'.

    Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Long trip! You look soooo sweet on the photo!!!
    Adorable!!
    Hugs & take care

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that's a long trip. But yeah why couldn't tou fly to Belgium or the Netherlands? then is was a lot easier I think.

    It's not so funny that you missed the singing session. But you make it for the show. And that's why all those people were there ^^ To see your performence.

    It's a shame that the organisation of graspop dind't gave the exact information. But you found it anyway ^^

    Lots of hugs and kisses
    Xxx Jojo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey, you look awesome and really cute in this picture with awesome blonde curl :)

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a lot of traveling,
    but I'm sure they understood why you missed it.

    Anyway, I LOVE that picture of you,
    and I love how you
    did your hair, it's really cute!

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, thats alot of traveling!
    I love your hair in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  14. De kär gamla öresundstågen får tydligen en fin plast påå din blogg. Du borde ha håret så oftare, det var massa söt :)

    Kramar ifrån Nessi

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look beautiful & cute in your pic, your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woah, five countries in a day!
    I'm sure the fans understood why you couldn't make it, but I guess it must be frustrating for you too :( oh well these things happen, hope you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is lot of traveling! You must have gotten tired :D

    You look great in the photo. So beautiful <3

    Greetings from a fan from Brazil.
    Take care.
    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hellu Anette!
    Heey))) Yep really you look so sunny and happy on the pic. Did these people in the train react on you as a Nightwish singer? Too strange they stay so quiet =)
    Anyway...good you finally found the main stage)_ How often does it happen to you? =)
    Inga

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm sure no-one is mad to you about the signing session. Those things happen. :)
    You look so sweet in that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  20. hello my name is Ramses and I would talk with any of the banda to address an important topic that interested them much 013434340101 Call the number below this mark as well or add one of your contacts my email is ramses_95@hotmail.es Please Call or send me your number.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hiiiiii,

    You've a GPS called Ingrid ,cool!
    For the rest all looks fantastic!

    Miriam
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Looks like you girls made the best of what sounds like a very long day.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey I wonder, why you travelled with CAR from Germany to Belgium? Wasn´t there any flight from Sweden to Belgium? If not, I´m very overwhelmed!
    (I don´t know nothing for flights from Sweden to Belgium.. :D)

    ReplyDelete
  24. They told me you had problems to get there because you and the guys didn't travel together. So I saw you coming to the signingsession (I was the girl who asked a picture with you, if you can still remember it :P)

    ReplyDelete