Ok, sitting here in the Helsinki airport I have some time to answer more of your questions, so here we go:
Iona said:
The first one is:where did you bought the beautiful ring with black stone?and the stone is Onyx?
And the second one:Will be a signing session at ARTmania festival with Nightwish?
Hi there,
I bought the ring in South america in the middle of the djungle in this ecological store. It´s onyx and silver;=)
I don´t think so, I havent heard anything about any signing session in any festival.
Sparkling lily said:
1) What would you take on a desert island?
2) What is your favourite perfume?
3) What/who makes you laugh?
4) Do you love your beloved fans, aka us? (ah ah, no forget this one, it's a joke... of course you do!)
Hi!
1. My son and boyfriend
2. Lolita lempicka
3. My son laughing
4. Of course I do!! ;=)
MiPaTi said:
My question: do you still have your V50 car or did you change it in the mean time ( if yes, what car has now this aweful scratch on the side?
I still have the volvo but it´s out for sale. I have bought a new car, a BMW. I needed a bigger one and this is my dream car;=) and it´s the BMW that has a scratch;=( will be fixed next month though
Lissie Holopainen said;
1. Do you get bothered of some "fans" so hard that you only thought "WTF.. get away from me!!"?
2. How do you feel if some fan recognizes you on street? How do you react?
3. How is the work with the guys of Nightwish? I think it's sometimes hard because you are the only woman ;)! But I can figure that it is really fun too
and the last questions:
4. How would you react if you meet Tarja?
Hi there!
1. Well, not so often, luckily. It happens though;=)
2. It´s nice but at the same time I can feel, like, hmm...this is strange.. if you understand what I mean? I still can´t relate so much to being someone people recognize. I still feel that I am just Anette...
3. They are so nice, the boys;=) We have a great time and I think we all are so different but those differences are what makes us such a great team;=)
4. I would love to meet her. I hope it will happen one day. She seems like a very nice and sweet person and I love her voice, so it would be nice to be able to say that to her in person;=)
Julie said;
For my part i would like to know : In which countries you would like to live ( except Sweden)?
Then : Why did you decide to learn french? :)
Hi Julie,
I like Copenhagen, Denmark very much. It´s a cool city with a relaxed vibe in the people and I love danish fashion. And Canada would be nice too.
I studied french in school. I have always liked the language so it was what made me choose it.
Lisa said:
What is your favourite colour?
What do you think of the new Alyson avenue singer?
Have you heared or listen to a band called Roxette?(I think they are swedish)
Hi,
I like many different colours, but black is nice and I like purple and pink too.
She sounds nice in the recordings, haven´t heard so much. Just a tiny clip. I am happy for the boys, they want to come out and play and now they can;=)
Oh yes, Roxette is one of our biggest bands in Sweden and I like them. I hope they soon will release something new.
Eskoplja said:
1.Have you visited my Croatia Fanpage for you?
LINK- myspace.com/anettena
2.How did you like in Croatia?
3.Which metal bands do you like?
Hi,
1. No, I havent done that but I will do so;=) Thanks!
2. I really liked Croatia. Great and beautiful place;=)
3. Kamelot, In Flames, Slipknot, Pain
Cevdet said;
1)In The next album which will you use vocal technic? Like a GSL first part,sahara or mix them. :D
2)Are there new setlist in summer concert? Do you plan play new old song?
3)What are graduates? A university?
Hi,
1. This is something I can´t answer beforehand, since I haven´t heard any of the material we will record. It always depends on what tuning the song has etc. But I love to mix my voice so I guess it will be mixed between all the styles.
2. It´s the same kinda setlist, but we do some small changes. Festivals we don´t play so many slow songs for instance.
3. I don´t understand the question. The english word for graduate means a student that has taken its exam.
Nanida said:
1.How do you manage with all this touring and with your little son? isn't it difficult for you and the little boy?
2.Is there going to be a live DVD from Nightwish with you? (i'd love that! :D)
3.Are you in a relationship or are you single?( sorry about this personal question but i couldn't help myself :P)
4.Is there going to be a concert in Greece in Athens? i can't wait to see you and the guys once again..i can't stop thinking about it.. :)
5.How aften do you change your hairstyle?? :D
it looks like you love changes :)
1. It´s always hard to travel but we both have learned to take special care of each other between the tours.
2. Nothing that I know of at the moment.
3. I am in a relationship.
4. Not on this tour, maybe next tour;=)
5. I change it a little bit now and then. I like changes.
Monday, 8 June 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you so much for answering this many questions :)
ReplyDeletelove you<3
Thanks for the answers Anette. Kamelot and Pain really are awesome bands! :-P
ReplyDeleteHave a safe flight. :-)
Holly
xxx
yay! more answers!
ReplyDeleteYou're awesome Anette! you really are!
Have a safe flight home! hope to see more answers soon!
Haven't you had enough of PAIN yet? :) :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for your answers! You rule!
ReplyDeleteYou are my favourite singer!
You have a great taste in music!
Thanks again.
Love 4 ever♥
Ena
:P they are very funny pics, even if you are not a pro photographer they are ok ;=)
ReplyDeletehugs and kisses
Poochie
hey
ReplyDeletethank your for all your answers
you are really the only singer i now who take many time to his fans
you are a really really nice person not only an amazing singer
thanks a lot
bisous de marseille
Thanks for all your answers =).
ReplyDeleteYou're amazing!
Have a nice flight.
xxx
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for taking again the time to answer our questions! :D
And a big thumbs up regarding your response to the Tarja question. Great to hear that at least from your part there aren't any hard feelings. You are both fantastic singers, in your own style.
Cheers! :)
Thank you very very much for answering our questions.. realy nice of you.. =)
ReplyDeleteHello!
ReplyDeleteI've got a few questions for You :)
1. Do You like, when fans call You "Nettie" or make other variants of Your name?
2. Have You ever met Tarja? Do You like her?
Love,
Fans from Opole (somewhere in Poland xD)
PS. Sorry for my bad english. I'm from Poland :)
She has never met Tarja
ReplyDeleteThank you for taking the time again to answer our questions! :) They really are so much fun to read ... I love how you said you'd maybe like to live in Canada - we'd love to have you here! ♥
ReplyDeleteSuzy C. ♥
Noooo!
ReplyDeleteCome in France :p in Cannes I'm sure you'll love this city with all the shops you like so much :p(Givenchy,DG,Versace,Guess...).
I can be your tourist guide héhé!
Hi Anette.
ReplyDeleteThanks for answering my questions.
Roxette may be coming back soon with new stuff, can't wait! loved them since I was 8 or 9.
Thank you for taking time to answer a lot of questions of your fans. That is one thing why I like you :D
ReplyDeleteHave a nice and safe trip.
You write very often, I'm going for a holiday, so I think when I come back I have enough to read ;)
With love,
Danielle
Thank you very much for answering the questions we do.
ReplyDeleteI would like to ask you a question:
If I send you a letter or email, does respond? and, what's adress I can send it?
Thank you very much for everything Anette.
You're a great person, very funny and charming.
Here I hope to see you soon.
Greetings from Spain
Posdata. Forgive my poor English translation ;)
Hi Anette
ReplyDeleteIn my country 2 nice girls made for jokes blog about Nightwish
http://www.n-for-nightwish.blogspot.com
They write funny stories about your adventure on gigs
blog in polish language http://n-jak-nightwish.blog.onet.pl
they'll translate in on english I'm not going to offend You or band
Regards
Hello! I just want to thank you and guys for so fucking great Sauna Open Air show! You make me love Nightwish more and more! Give hugs to guys from me <3
ReplyDeleteBest regards Maaru
Hi, Anette! I don't think you answerd my last question, and I am very curious about it, so I'll ask again (Hope you don't mind D: Sorry if you have already answerd it and I didn't see!)
ReplyDeleteAre you ever afraid that so many people across the world would do anything to meet you?
Thanks! :D
Hello anette i really like you're music and you're style just one questions where did you buy you're clothes ?? because i was searching all around the shooping here in u.k and i've just found out about some classic clothes styles .anyway take care and have a wonderfull tour or smth else raluca .
ReplyDeleteHi, Anette :)
ReplyDeleteI truly enjoy every and each one of your articles and new nice photos here on your blog all-the-time. I just want to thank you very much for this, it´s amazing.
I´m just interested in how do your friends, boys or family call you - I mean if you have some nice/funny nicknames.. :o) And how do you like to call the boys; if you have some special nicks for them ^^
Big hugs, take care :*
Lily
Thank you so much for taking your time to post the photos and the answer to the questions, it means a lot to us =)
ReplyDeleteHope you had a safety flight back home!
take care, xoxo
Hello Anette and thanks so much for taking time to answer our questions! If you don't mind, I'll send a few, feel free not to answer them if you are too busy. :)
ReplyDelete1. Since you are a fan of Harry Potter, what movie/book did you like the most?
2.Have you ever composed music or written lyrics in your life? Do you intend to compose a little in the next Nightwish album?
3.How do you feel being invited for so many nice duets? Which of them do you like the most?
And thanks for the great photos!
Hey Anette! :D
ReplyDeleteWow, a lot of answers again, thank you so much! So nice of you to answer them (this whole blog of you is awesome, really cool of you! :D )
Also very nice that you answered the Tarja question :) Thank you :)
I had also a question about Tarja, but if you don't want to answer it it's totally oke!! :)
I was wondering, do you know if all the guys still don't have any contact with Tarja anymore? I heard somewhere that Emppu does have some contact but I'm not sure about this. If they still don't have any contact with her, I think it's quiet sad :( (I'm a long time NW fan so it's sad to see things like this > BUT I'm happy you came and made the band special and awesome again! :D )
Again, you don't HAVE to answer this question! ;)
*hugs* You are awesome!
~Night*Star~
Hi, Anette!
ReplyDeleteWow! A lot of answers again! Haha!
So, I found more pictures from "Sauna Open Air Festival", I hope you like:
www.flickr.com/photos/28105887@NO8/sets/72157619321090797
And I would like to do more one question!
Me and all your fans from Curitiba - Brazil, would like to know if you still keep any gifts from the brazilian audience, especially the flag that we threw on the stage for you!
I love you so much, Anette! You are my favorite singer!
Muaks ;=)
And if you can't remember about the flag that we threw on the stage for you... Please, watch!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q83uS53JIHA
;=)
Denmark is a very nice country. I have never been there, but I like a lot as I like Finland.
ReplyDeleteGreetings from a fan from Brazil.
Take care.
Fábio
Lily : Your first link doesn't works! Shame! I would like to see some photos from SOP...if you can find the good one ;)
ReplyDeleteHi Anette !
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot, for your answers ! And thanks for the time you spend for us.
I'm really happy to you and I enjoy of what happens to you in Nightwish.
I believe that now, every real fans of nightwish accept you and all my congratulations for your courage...
Kisses !
(I hope that my english is quite good)
Thank you so much to answered my question :) now i wanna go to Danemark lol ^^.
ReplyDeleteYes french is beautiful ^^ and i can see that there are some french fans who supporting you here, so if you wanna know some french words or other things, you can always ask us :).
And thanks again to take time to answer to your fan's question! you're so nice :)
It's not because some people are "real fans" that they accept Anette unfortunately...For me, and for a lot of persons she brings a new life to Nightwish, an another breath! Now, I just can't imagine the band without her.
ReplyDeleteAnd littlemimo is right, you've got a lot of courage, because there is a lot of immature persons who just want to hurt you! Which I can't understand ...
Oh...I'm so talkcative! I have to stop talking!!
hi anette!!im jairo
ReplyDeletethanks for all you do for the fans
remember my question...are you still friends whit the alyson avenue members?when they start whit the shows again..will play some show whit nightwish?
thanks..and you look very beautifull yerterday in sauna..lot of kisses
Terve Anette, I found your blog yesterday and I'm fairly surprised that you write there every day :) i read your answers and i think you are interesting person :-)
ReplyDeleteHiya, Anette =)
ReplyDeleteMay I ask you one question?)
Where is your big yellow watch? It was really amazing watch, why don't you wear it anymore?
have a nice day :)
Ohhhhh...thank you very much for the answers!!!
ReplyDeleteHiii Nette... ^^
ReplyDeleteI love you... Your blog is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute..
=D
Kisses for you pretty!
Visit my blog >> http://cellfilho.blogspot.com
Bye Bye...
Thanks for giving some of the answers of our questions.
ReplyDeleteHave a good night.^^
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAre you safely at home?I hope so!
ReplyDeleteDo you ever hear some harsh criticism from a fan and even though you don't like what they say, stop and think maybe they are right? Do you ever change something you've done because of that?
ReplyDeleteKamelot rules too! The Black Halo is even better than Ghost Opera ;) Good luck this summer!
Hey Anette!
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan from Brazil, and I have a very important question for you, I hope you can answer it.
You said we could ask anything about Nightwish, and this surely is pertinent to the matter.
Tuomas said the following on an interview that was posted in the NW Forum on March 6th conducted by Maria Vasileiou, and posted by Missing Angel:
-------------------------
Maria: Do you have any idea about the new album?
Tuomas: I have already begun to prepare some things. We have a long time to work on the new album, however. When all this is over, we have to meet and discuss to see who will want to remain in the band or not. I hope everyone in the band has understood that too.
M: Are you referring to someone in particular?
T: Yes...
M: To Marco?
T: No...
M: To Emppu?
T: No...
M: Then, to Anette?
T: I don't want to continue to discuss this matter.
---------------------
Anette, this is something that has brought some concern to the fans that have been made aware of this. I'm not even sure if you knew about this yourself. Could you tell us about it? Does he refer to you, in maybe thinking you might want to leave the band?
I would very much appreciate your answer, along with some other fans who requested me to ask it.
Thanks so much.
Thiago.
Hello there Anette,
ReplyDeleteFirst off, I think it's AMAZING that you have a blog!!! It's just so amazingly awesome. ^_^ (Fitting for such an amazingly awesome person, of course! :D)
I have a few questions... :)
When the camera comes out backstage, does anyone not want to be photographed so much they hide/leave the room? ;)
Do you think regular concerts or festivals are more fun?
What is the most vocally taxing song for you?
And finally, what would be the best address to send fanletters, gifts, and other such items to yourself and to the guys of Nightwish? :)
Much thankies,
-Allie.
Hi Nettie,
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for answering my question...but
I saw in your glasses a reflexion of the car cockpit on the picture you took of yourself while driving....
is that the BMW I think it is??? :-) OMG The new big pretty one? :-)
That one is awesome....! Nice taste
Enjoy your summer
OceanWithin
Hej,
ReplyDeleteI know you have write the address of your management once already but I can't find it anymore. So can you or anybody else post it again? Would be very nice.
Have nice day ;-)
(I hope the weather in Sweden is better than in Germany because it's raining since this morning :-(
Hey!
ReplyDeleteThis is the adress:
hagenburg management, kyrkogatan 31,411 08 Goteborg SWEDEN
Thank you very much Ocèane ;-)
ReplyDeleteYour welcome ;)
ReplyDeleteand what about my questions? =(***
ReplyDeleteHey^^
ReplyDeleteI ever wanted to know how it feels for you to be on an tour with so many guys. Does it feel strage to have every day so many people around you?
And thanks for answering so many querstions. It is really interessting to read your answers^^
Hello Anette!
ReplyDeleteIt was very interesting to read your answers to the questions. Thank you) I'd also like to ask you a couple of them))
1. Have you ever been to Russia? If no, what would you like to see most of all in the country?
2. It's so cool that you like French! :) And do you like any French music? Maybe some singers from Quebec?) Bruno Pelletier has an incredible voice!)
Looking forward to see you on stage in Moscow!
Zhenya
xx
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeleteReally Interesting replies and thanks again for take in consideration us fans, we love you!
Miriam xxx
how can I post questions?
ReplyDeleteprincesslokhart said...
ReplyDelete'Where is your big yellow watch? It was really amazing watch, why don't you wear it anymore?'
LOL! I agree ... I'd love to know that too! That watch was fantastic =)
- Suzy C. ♥
Sorry for bad english
ReplyDeleteyou're the best, never listen the bad tongues, you're amazing and never forget this!
Lycka till dig!
Hey Anette!!! :)
ReplyDeleteSo I was wondering... are you going to ever dye your hair black again?? I love all your hair colors though just so you know ;)
I'm wondering because Tuomas had asked you if you would dye it black upon joining Nightwish and you did and now you've changed it a few times... so I just wondering :D
xoxoxo from Canada!!!
You're an incredible singer!