I just love model Agyness Deyns hair cut from the CFDA awards. Together with the clothes it´s totally stunning! I love the hair cut! Wow! Me wants!!!;=)
Woah I like that haircut ! That girl seems familliar to me,but I am not really into red carpet things and people xD I think you would look great with this one =P Actually you would look great with every haircut =) Greetings,Marina.
Love the jacket! Love The Jacket! LOVE THE JACKET! ♥LOVE THE FREAKING JACKET!♥ Her hair and dress is nice too of course :) But wow ... I want that jacket ;) - Suzy C. ♥
Thanks guys;=) Yeah, I have had really short and platinum length before. The only bad thing is that when you want the long hair back, it takes such a long time to get it back;=) And I agree, Suzy. I love the jacket! I am so gonna try and see what the brand is somewhere;=) Will let you know if I find out!
And yeah, I forgot to ask you about your fringe (am I right with this word? o_O) Don't you wanna make a diagonal fringle, not so straight as you have now? I think it can be cool ^^
Ahh vintage places are the best!! I got an amazing skirt that is an orignal 50s!! But that jacket is gorgeous!!!
I love Agyness Dean, how she's a model but has a proper rock-chick style. Bringing some rock to the fashion world, as Anette, you bring fashion to the rock world!! Your our very own Agyness! :-P
She has nice hair it looks good! Your hair is amazing. Everything looks good at you. But I think that long hair is more your thing you can do so much with it. In my opinion long hair looks better on you, and it looks great! 1 night and it´s your Birthday! Take care, sleep well and lots of loves, Fay
It's a nice hair cut! But personally, I preffer really long hairs eh eh =). If you want that hair cut, just go for it Anette ... there's always hair extensions ;). Cool jacket =).
I really like it too, but don't vut your hair!!! Well, it's your decision, but I love your hair long, whatever colour you had it was always looking amazing, but I really really love your long hair, it looks beautiful on you!
mm.... I love the print on the jacket but don't like the jacket itself) so I'd like to take one good and new stylish leather jacket and make the very same print on it ;))))
and please, don't cut Your Hair, Nettan! Please.. You look so marvellous and charming with the long ones...
I know what you mean about wanting your hair to grow back Anette!
My hair's so long but I am planning to cut it short so it will grow back healthier and prettier. It's such a pain to wash them sometimes haha :P but I like my hair though.
Anette, I think you look younger and cheekier in shortish hair and long hair make you look more sexy and mysterious. I am, of course, not saying that you don't look young long hair or sexy in short hair.. I am just trying to say that certain type of hairdo just brings out your character and pshycial qualities.
Either way, you're always pretty!
Such a long post just to say you're always good-looking! Hahaha!
Happy birthday Anette!!! I wanted to post exactly at midnight xD I wish you all the best! I wish you to stay in Nightwish for maaaany maaany years more and may all your wishes come true! Have fun my dear! Kisses <3<3
Hjärtliga lyckönskningar till din födelsedag, Anette!
I wish you from the bottom of my heart: good mood, real friendship, health, true love, a well-behaved son (Dont know if this exist? But never lose hope!;o), one perfect concert, always a good and healthy voice, good night's rest, private time without being recognised, a big shoe cabinet, strawberrys with cream, many ups and only little downs(also important from time to time!) and may one of your biggest dreams come true!!!
Please stay well grounded, save your private life and loved ones and eat more warm stuff(belive me, you need it!)!!!
Have a nice sunny birthday with family, friends, presents and birthdaycake! :o)
Dear Anette, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Дорогая Анетт, С ДНЁМ РОЖДЕНИЯ!
I remember quite well the first time I heard you voice - that was "Eva" single. this song sent shivers down my spine, and then I realised that Nightwish would never be as it was before. and I was sure that I would like the new Era. I cannot describe how much I love your beautiful voice, and I will always be grateful to you for your version of Higher Than Hope. Don't never ever change, remain as you are - the strongest, the kindest, the most charming woman in the entire Universe. and NEVER change your style ;) I love you.
Hi Anette. My name is José Isaías. I live in México. I am your fan!! I want to wish you a happy happy birthday!!! My mail is "elhombrequeamoalafaioli@hotmail.com"
My roommate used to have a haircut almost identical to that one, it was really cute. Now it's just longer. We're both growing our hair out, it's just going to take a while ^.^''
On another note... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANETTE!!! May it be a really great one for you. All the best wishes to you in the upcoming year! *lots of love and hugs* ^.^
Hej Anette! HEPpy birthday with all my heart!!! =) I wish you a wonderful day with your family and loved ones! May life bring you happiness and smiles every day! Thank you for being always true to yourself. You're a great woman! =) Much love, Elisa
Happy birthday,darling! I wish you all the best in your life! I dream to meet you,you're very important person in my life...All the days,I survive,because I listen Nightwish...All the nights I cry,when I listen your voice... You're my personal drug^^lol! I wish you lot of happiness,a long and happy life...See you in France or in Russia!I love you! <3
Haaaaappyyy birthdayy to youuuu, haaaaapyy birthday to youuuu, haaaappy birthdaaay dear Nettieeee.... (takes a deep breath) HAAAAAPPYYYYY BIRTHDAAAY TOOOOO YOUUUUUUUU!! xP
Remember... "It is not how old you are, but how you are old." ~ Marie Dressler
Dear Anette, i just send you an e-mail for you birthday but want to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!! Thank you for your answer!! I hope you have a nice day with you friend and familiy! Hugs
*In reply to Anette's last comment* Well vintage shopping DOES sound fun ... but DANG , I wanted that jacket :'( *tear tear* ... ahh well ... k I'm over it :) there's always more fish in the sea ... however, as someone commented it would be SWEET to have that same design put on something else ... a t-shirt, maybe? or a dress could be fun ... =) Suzy C. ♥
It's a good cut. It would probably look a little different on you because your hair seems like it is thicker than hers. That is a good thing though. I think it would be more flattering that way.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! from your 'most epic' fans EVER! <3 JULIA, ALLIE AND ABBY!!!!! <<<<(the last one is the most epic-est) ;) we love you! and hope your birthday is ever so stupendous!! :)
I just want to say thank you for all. Thanks to you Nightwish still alive and continues to please us) Your voice and feelings you put in songs - its all make me strong. Your smile and your positive... oh, I can't find words. You are our sun. Thank you, Anette. Thank you for you ^_____^
Feliz aniversário, dear Nettan! ^^ I really wish you all the best, may the upcoming days be as nice and special as today! I also wish you a wonderful work with NW, the fans really need something new (and awesome, as usual) from the band and I know you'll be able to do that!
I like Agyness' hair there, probably the best cut which I have ever seen on her. But in general I favour longer hair. I think yours looks fantastic right now but I suppose with this one if you got bored after a while the extensions could always go back in.
Have a wonderful birthday! All my best wishes for today and the upcoming year!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANETTE :D I'm not gonna say what everybody already said, 'cause I think you won't have time to read everything :P but I truly wish you ALL THE BEST in life :) much love, hapiness and, of course, lots and lots of nice shoes hehe :)
Nice picture! *joins the We Love that Jacket club* Vintage clothes for the win!!!!
That hairdo is really nice and trendy, but -my humble opinion- I like how long hair looks on you! I think long hair is more versatile (losen, braids, ponytale, straight, curls, wavy, piggytails, lol, etc.) :P and it's very handy for headbanging, doing that with short hair is pretty boring :P
Happy birthday, Anette! =D Or, as we sing here in Holland: "Lang zal ze leven, lang zal ze leven, lang zal ze leven in de gloria, in de gloria, in de gloria! Hieperdepiep, hoera!" Or maybe is HEPerdepiep better... ;) I wish you a really nice day and many happy returns. :)
My love and hugs to you, Marianne from the Netherlands
The haircut looks very nice and if you really like it you should just go out and get it. Of course it takes longer for the hair to grow back but you can always "cheat" in the meantime with extensions.
Life is too short NOT to do what you feel like doing.
Therefore you should rather regret things you did NOT do than the things you did =)
All my love and lots of hugs for your special day, Katrin
What I meant of course was that in life you can rather regret things you did than the things you did not do, hence you should always do what you feel like.
Ja, må hon leva. Ja, må hon leva, Ja, må hon leva uti hundrade år. Ja, visst ska hon leva. Ja, visst ska hon leva. Ja, visst ska hon leva uti hundrade år. Hurra! Hurra! Hurra! Hurra!
Grattis på födelsedagen!!! Att du få allt du önskar dig och mycket mer! Ha en jättebra dag!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! (or in german: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag) I wish you a beautiful day with nice, warm weather, lots of fun an people you love around you! And for the next year I wish you, that some of your dreams come true (not all, because then, there are no dreams anymore ;-) )!!
Birthday-greetings from the Black Forest! Hugs Bekka
Happy Birthday! You are such a positive and strong person, I wish I could be like you too :) And you are the most beautiful person and the best singer I've ever seen! (or heard in this case)
I'm from England so I don't know it in any other language!!! :-P Hope you have a fab day, get lots of nice presents and cane just relax and be treated like a princess.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful gift with us and for changing my life. It's because of seeing you that I am trying to sort my own music out, and for that I am eternally greatful to you. And thanks for my hug at Brixton!! Made that night about a million times better than it already was!!!
Anette, I wish you a really really happy birthday with a lot of joy and happiness...and a good b'day cake of course!! Hope you will have a nice day with your family!! Take care! Chloé
HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! or GEFELICITEEEERDDD (Dutch) =D Hope you'll have a great day with your family and friends! =D
Ohhhhh I soooo looooveee that jacket!! O.O Me wants! Me wants! Wowww!! :D The haircut is nice, but I also prefer to see you with long hair :) (altought short hair also looks very pretty :) ) Have a veeeeeery nice day!!! :D ~Night*Star~
Dear Annette! I`m glad to congratulate you with your birthday! I wish you and your relatives happiness, good luck and good health.I wish you and Nightwish big creative success.Please,stay as like as you is!!!Don`t afraid of difficults and troubles - we all will try to encouragement you,because we love you. (sorry for my bad English=)) Astrel`,Russia,Vladivostok.
you should, looks great and sexy ^^
ReplyDeleteAgyness Deyns is very beautiful, and you're right about the hair cut is very nice too!
ReplyDeleteKisses from Brazil
Woah I like that haircut !
ReplyDeleteThat girl seems familliar to me,but I am not really into red carpet things and people xD
I think you would look great with this one =P
Actually you would look great with every haircut =)
Greetings,Marina.
Oh are you planning new looks, dear Miss Olzon? ;)
ReplyDeleteYou had such short hair before, hadn't you?
I think you would look VERY pretty in the hairdo :D
And the model is pretty indeed but could have more meat on her bones ;)))
You would look amazing with that hair style!!
ReplyDeleteAmy UK
Love the jacket! Love The Jacket! LOVE THE JACKET!
ReplyDelete♥LOVE THE FREAKING JACKET!♥
Her hair and dress is nice too of course :)
But wow ...
I want that jacket ;)
- Suzy C. ♥
Thanks guys;=) Yeah, I have had really short and platinum length before. The only bad thing is that when you want the long hair back, it takes such a long time to get it back;=)
ReplyDeleteAnd I agree, Suzy. I love the jacket! I am so gonna try and see what the brand is somewhere;=)
Will let you know if I find out!
Nettie, no(((
ReplyDeleteLong hair better than short ones))))
Grow your's hair longer!!!=))) You're so sweet with long hair=))
Suzy: Its a vintage leather jacket...damn! So, lets find some second hand stores;=)
ReplyDeleteAnd yeah, I forgot to ask you about your fringe (am I right with this word? o_O)
ReplyDeleteDon't you wanna make a diagonal fringle, not so straight as you have now?
I think it can be cool ^^
The haircut is sooo sweet & the jacket is freaking awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteGood Night & sweet dreams
Hugs
Ena
Damn.. I like the jacket too xD
ReplyDeleteHaircut is nice, but I think I'd prefer to see you with long hairs =)
xx,
Nouky
Well, I think anything would fit you, u always look beautifull!!!
ReplyDeleteI don't like that kinda hair in girls, though...and honestly I can't picture you with that hairdo!
MOre kisses from RJ-Brazil!!!!
Ahh vintage places are the best!! I got an amazing skirt that is an orignal 50s!! But that jacket is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteI love Agyness Dean, how she's a model but has a proper rock-chick style. Bringing some rock to the fashion world, as Anette, you bring fashion to the rock world!! Your our very own Agyness! :-P
Have a great night
Holly xxxx
Goodnight from Belgium Anette :=)
ReplyDeleteUff! She looks very good :)
ReplyDeleteBut I think You're better :)
She has nice hair it looks good!
ReplyDeleteYour hair is amazing. Everything looks good at you. But I think that long hair is more your thing you can do so much with it. In my opinion long hair looks better on you, and it looks great!
1 night and it´s your Birthday!
Take care, sleep well and lots of loves,
Fay
I think that you are more beautiful with long hair
ReplyDeletegood night from spain ;)
Like Suzy said...love the jacket \o/
ReplyDeleteKinda...ahmm...dark, medieval, epic...
Whatever, really cool jacket.
Greetings from a fan from Brazil.
Take care.
Fábio
It's a nice hair cut! But personally, I preffer really long hairs eh eh =).
ReplyDeleteIf you want that hair cut, just go for it Anette ... there's always hair extensions ;).
Cool jacket =).
Hugs
I really like it too,
ReplyDeletebut don't vut your hair!!!
Well, it's your decision, but I love your
hair long, whatever colour you had it was always looking amazing, but I really really love
your long hair, it looks beautiful on you!
Hugs and love, Katie T.
I don't like, I prefer long hair, don't cut your hair!!!
ReplyDeleteNice haircut. You would be great with them. When there will be a new session of questions?
ReplyDeletesleep well;)
is there any addrees where fans can send you stuff?
ReplyDeleteWow I like what shes wearing! (And I want that jacket in the 3rd photo XD)
ReplyDeleteBut you look great all the time, and I prefer long hair :)
Anette, you really look more beautiful with long hair! Please don't cut it, you're gorgeous now! ._.
ReplyDeletemm.... I love the print on the jacket but don't like the jacket itself) so I'd like to take one good and new stylish leather jacket and make the very same print on it ;))))
ReplyDeleteand please, don't cut Your Hair, Nettan! Please.. You look so marvellous and charming with the long ones...
But it's Your choice, of course)
Sleep well
Lerren
I know what you mean about wanting your hair to grow back Anette!
ReplyDeleteMy hair's so long but I am planning to cut it short so it will grow back healthier and prettier. It's such a pain to wash them sometimes haha :P but I like my hair though.
Anette, I think you look younger and cheekier in shortish hair and long hair make you look more sexy and mysterious. I am, of course, not saying that you don't look young long hair or sexy in short hair.. I am just trying to say that certain type of hairdo just brings out your character and pshycial qualities.
Either way, you're always pretty!
Such a long post just to say you're always good-looking! Hahaha!
Aren't we Gemini people terribly talkative!?
I like that jacket too. Very nice indeed.
ReplyDeleteIt's already May 21st day here in Finland (I know that the time is not the same there in Sweden) so here it comes:
Grattis på födelsedagen! <3
Thank you for being the vocalist of my favourite band and thank you for being You. =)
Have a very nice birthday!
Regards from Sonia
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Nettan!!!
ReplyDeleteNow in swedish: Grattis på födelsedagen
In finnish: Hyvää syntymäpäivää
In my language, portuguese: Feliz aniversário!
Kisses from Brazil!!!!!!!
Me again! :D
ReplyDeleteDearest Anette!
It's midnight already so I thought I will say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you now and come back with a much better post tomorrow hehe :D
Sleep with angles tonight!
Big hugs,
Karolina
Happy birthday Anette!!!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to post exactly at midnight xD
I wish you all the best! I wish you to stay in Nightwish for maaaany maaany years more and may all your wishes come true!
Have fun my dear!
Kisses <3<3
§§___§§__§§§§§__§§§§§§§__§§§§§§§_§§____§§
ReplyDelete§§___§§_§§___§§_§§___§§_§§___§§__§§__§§
§§§§§§§__§§§§§§§_§§§§§§§__§§§§§§§___§§§§
§§___§§_§§___§§_§§______§§________§§
§§___§§_§§___§§_§§______§§________§§
§§§§§§§
_§§___§§
_§§§§§§
_§§___§§
§§§§§§§
§§
§§
§§......I wish you
§§
§§
§§§§§§§§
_§§___§§
_§§§§§§
_§§_§§
_§§__§§§
§§§§§§§
__§§__...1 year health,
__§§__...12 month vitality,
__§§__...52 weeks luck,
__§§__...365 days without stress,
§§___§§
§§___§§..8760 hours love,
§§§§§§§..525600 minutes peace
§§___§§..and 31536000 seconds of joy!
§§___§§
§§§§§§§___§§§§§__§§____§§
_§§___§§_§§___§§__§§__§§
_§§___§§_§§§§§§§___§§§§
_§§___§§_§§___§§____§§
§§§§§§§__§§___§§____§§
Hi Anette!!
ReplyDelete"Joyeux Anniversaire !"
I wish you a very beautiful birthday!!!
Enjoy you day with your family and friends!!
"Gros gros gros bizous"
Alex'
Hey Anette!
ReplyDeleteIt's after midnight, so: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, or in Dutch: Fijne verjaardag
Hope you have a fantastic day with your family!
xx, and 'nog vele jaren'
Nouky
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANETTE!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave an amazing day!
You don't look a day over 18! ;=)
Love you lots!
Jon.
xxx
Happy birthday Anette ! :)
ReplyDeleteI wish you all the best !
You´re amazing singer and very,very nice person :)
I like you,have a nice birthday!
Kisses from Slovakia :)
Hjärtliga lyckönskningar till din födelsedag, Anette!
ReplyDeleteI wish you from the bottom of my heart:
good mood, real friendship, health, true love, a well-behaved son (Dont know if this exist? But never lose hope!;o), one perfect concert, always a good and healthy voice, good night's rest, private time without being recognised, a big shoe cabinet, strawberrys with cream, many ups and only little downs(also important from time to time!) and may one of your biggest dreams come true!!!
Please stay well grounded, save your private life and loved ones and eat more warm stuff(belive me, you need it!)!!!
Have a nice sunny birthday with family, friends, presents and birthdaycake! :o)
All the best and hugs!
Monique
Happy Bday Dear Anette...
ReplyDeleteNO ANETTE!!! You look great with long hair. =[
ReplyDeleteHaha but it's your hair so I guess you can do as you wish with it. You'll look great either way.
And Happy Birthday too. It is my birthday as well so we are both celebrating. =D
Dear Anette
ReplyDeleteHapppy Birthday!!! Hope you'll have a great day!
Well, the hair cut looks nice by her, but I prefer long hair by you ;)
Best wishes
Hej Anette!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, happy birthday!
or
Gefeliciteerd, fijne verjaardag :D (dutch!)
I hope you enjoy your day.
And now it's your birthday. I have a little present for you, but I can't give it to you untill you are in the Netherlands, and you have a signing session. My present is special for you I hope it can be real.
I have design a shirt special for you here it is http://i42.tinypic.com/29cunb8.jpg (sorry about the © but I dont like that people steal my design)
I hope you like the shirt when you don't like it say it.
I will find someone that make that shirt real.(put the design in a shirt) than I can give it to you :D
And I hope I have the right size. :)
but,
Have a great birthday with family and friends, enjoy your birthday and your presents.
Lots of Love,
Fay
Grattis på födelsedagen!
ReplyDeleteJa må han leva, ja må han leva, ja må han leva uti hundrade år
Javisst ska han leva, javisst ska han leva, javisst ska han leva uti hundrade år! ;)
Good birthday for our 38-year-old wise and beautiful singer! :) Have a great day!
Happy Birthday, princess Nettie!
ReplyDeleteI wish you lot of happiness and all the best because you're wonderful
I love you!
Have a nice day with your beloved ones
Sincerely, Paula from Chile :)
Well i think you could pull the hair off.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Anette :D
Hope you have an amazing day.
You only get more beautiful and talented by the year anyway ;)
So have a good day and a good drink. Hope you got some nice presents.
All my love and support.
Love Kellie xxx
Happy birthday, Anette!!
ReplyDeleteFeliz aniversário, Anette!!
I hope you have a terrific birthday and sincerely wish you all the best, health and lots of success for you, you deserve!
You have all my respect, support and admiration.
Thank you for all you have done and all that you do.
Greetings from a fan from Brazil.
Take care.
Fábio
Dear Anette, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
ReplyDeleteДорогая Анетт, С ДНЁМ РОЖДЕНИЯ!
I remember quite well the first time I heard you voice - that was "Eva" single. this song sent shivers down my spine, and then I realised that Nightwish would never be as it was before. and I was sure that I would like the new Era.
I cannot describe how much I love your beautiful voice, and I will always be grateful to you for your version of Higher Than Hope.
Don't never ever change, remain as you are - the strongest, the kindest, the most charming woman in the entire Universe. and NEVER change your style ;) I love you.
Constance, Russia
Hej Anette =)
ReplyDeleteOh.. Happy birthday sweetie <3 =)
I like the hair cut but please don't cut your hair so short.. I really like your long hair =)
I♥u<3
Have a nice birthay today =)
Hi Anette. My name is José Isaías. I live in México. I am your fan!! I want to wish you a happy happy birthday!!! My mail is "elhombrequeamoalafaioli@hotmail.com"
ReplyDeleteMy roommate used to have a haircut almost identical to that one, it was really cute. Now it's just longer. We're both growing our hair out, it's just going to take a while ^.^''
ReplyDeleteOn another note... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANETTE!!! May it be a really great one for you. All the best wishes to you in the upcoming year! *lots of love and hugs* ^.^
Yelena~
Happy Birthday :)
ReplyDeleteHej Anette!
ReplyDeleteHEPpy birthday with all my heart!!! =)
I wish you a wonderful day with your family and loved ones! May life bring you happiness and smiles every day!
Thank you for being always true to yourself. You're a great woman! =)
Much love,
Elisa
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday,darling!
ReplyDeleteI wish you all the best in your life!
I dream to meet you,you're very important person in my life...All the days,I survive,because I listen Nightwish...All the nights I cry,when I listen your voice... You're my personal drug^^lol!
I wish you lot of happiness,a long and happy life...See you in France or in Russia!I love you! <3
ps: and happy Music Fest! (it's a french fest,all 21june,the french people play music in the street...)
ReplyDeleteI left u a message in my blog: http://tite-nasty.blogspot.com/
kiss!
Haaaaappyyy birthdayy to youuuu, haaaaapyy birthday to youuuu, haaaappy birthdaaay dear Nettieeee.... (takes a deep breath) HAAAAAPPYYYYY BIRTHDAAAY TOOOOO YOUUUUUUUU!!
ReplyDeletexP
Remember... "It is not how old you are, but how you are old." ~ Marie Dressler
Have a great day!
Noelia.
Dear Anette, i just send you an e-mail for you birthday but want to tell you HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!! Thank you for your answer!! I hope you have a nice day with you friend and familiy! Hugs
ReplyDeleteThis hair cut would look gorgeous on you. Very sexy and the outfit works so well with it.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Nettan <3
Well...it's sexy, but I prefer yours xDDD
ReplyDeleteANd...Happy birthday!!!!! :D
ReplyDelete*In reply to Anette's last comment*
ReplyDeleteWell vintage shopping DOES sound fun ... but DANG , I wanted that jacket :'(
*tear tear*
... ahh well ...
k I'm over it :) there's always more fish in the sea ... however, as someone commented it would be SWEET to have that same design put on something else ... a t-shirt, maybe? or a dress could be fun ... =)
Suzy C. ♥
-My Gifts for Anette Olzon ;=)
ReplyDeleteGIFTS ON 4 POSTS
hehe it's FASHION!
-My site for Anettes Birthday:
SITE-SUMMER COLOR & STYLE
-The Page 'Birthday' will be for FANS GIFTS but check later ;=)
-FACEBOOK has lots of fans greetings already HERE
hope you like it, please let us know!!!
;=) Poochie, Arianna, Lisa, Rax and us all
thank you!
It's a good cut. It would probably look a little different on you because your hair seems like it is thicker than hers. That is a good thing though. I think it would be more flattering that way.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY! from your 'most epic' fans EVER! <3
ReplyDeleteJULIA, ALLIE AND ABBY!!!!! <<<<(the last one is the most epic-est) ;)
we love you! and hope your birthday is ever so stupendous!! :)
Happy birthday, Anette, Brazil loves you!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you!!! Anette, God Bless you.
ReplyDeleteGreetings
happy birthday? though, i even knew that.
ReplyDeleteagnes is always in fashion ;)
Anette,
ReplyDeleteI just want to say thank you for all. Thanks to you Nightwish still alive and continues to please us) Your voice and feelings you put in songs - its all make me strong. Your smile and your positive... oh, I can't find words. You are our sun. Thank you, Anette. Thank you for you ^_____^
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Braenn, Russia
Feliz aniversário, dear Nettan! ^^
ReplyDeleteI really wish you all the best, may the upcoming days be as nice and special as today! I also wish you a wonderful work with NW, the fans really need something new (and awesome, as usual) from the band and I know you'll be able to do that!
Hugs and best wishes from Brazil!
=D
Have a great birthday. 38 years, right?
ReplyDeleteLive many more years and be happy. You are the best.
Greetings from Brazil. ;-)
Sorry for my bad english.
Happy Birthday!!!!
ReplyDeletei love you so much!!!!!
you Rules forever!!!!
the best wishes!!
Happy birthday Nettan ♥
ReplyDeleteHave a fantastic year ahead!
You're very special woman. God bless you!!
Don't forget Brazil loves you!!
Happy Birthday, Nettie!!=)
ReplyDeleteWish you a good health, at first =)
Stay such brave, such sweet as you are.
Stay shining for us, lovely Arska!=)
С Днем Рождения!=)
(it means 'happy birthday' in russian ;=) )
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANETTE!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDD
ReplyDelete<3
I like Agyness' hair there, probably the best cut which I have ever seen on her. But in general I favour longer hair. I think yours looks fantastic right now but I suppose with this one if you got bored after a while the extensions could always go back in.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful birthday! All my best wishes for today and the upcoming year!
xxx
Happy Birthday Anette! I hope you have a lovely day. :)
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANETTE :D
ReplyDeleteI'm not gonna say what everybody already said, 'cause I think you won't have time to read everything :P but I truly wish you ALL THE BEST in life :) much love, hapiness and, of course, lots and lots of nice shoes hehe :)
take care and enjoy your day
xxxx
Hello there Nettie! :D
ReplyDeleteNice picture! *joins the We Love that Jacket club* Vintage clothes for the win!!!!
That hairdo is really nice and trendy, but -my humble opinion- I like how long hair looks on you! I think long hair is more versatile (losen, braids, ponytale, straight, curls, wavy, piggytails, lol, etc.) :P and it's very handy for headbanging, doing that with short hair is pretty boring :P
Nighty night! ;)
Because it hasn't already been said enough, happy birthday Anette!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Anette! =D
ReplyDeleteOr, as we sing here in Holland: "Lang zal ze leven, lang zal ze leven, lang zal ze leven in de gloria, in de gloria, in de gloria! Hieperdepiep, hoera!"
Or maybe is HEPerdepiep better... ;)
I wish you a really nice day and many happy returns. :)
My love and hugs to you,
Marianne from the Netherlands
Good Morning Anette and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!
ReplyDeleteThe haircut looks very nice and if you really like it you should just go out and get it. Of course it takes longer for the hair to grow back but you can always "cheat" in the meantime with extensions.
Life is too short NOT to do what you feel like doing.
Therefore you should rather regret things you did NOT do than the things you did =)
All my love and lots of hugs for your special day,
Katrin
LOL ... OK me again.
ReplyDeleteWhat I meant of course was that in life you can rather regret things you did than the things you did not do, hence you should always do what you feel like.
There goes my career as a philosopher =)
Dearest Anette,
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday. Have a wonderful day with your love ones. You deserve it.
All the best from Serbia.
Ja, må hon leva. Ja, må hon leva,
ReplyDeleteJa, må hon leva uti hundrade år.
Ja, visst ska hon leva. Ja, visst ska hon leva.
Ja, visst ska hon leva uti hundrade år.
Hurra! Hurra! Hurra! Hurra!
Grattis på födelsedagen!!! Att du få allt du önskar dig och mycket mer! Ha en jättebra dag!
Hey Anette!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! (or in german: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag)
I wish you a beautiful day with nice, warm weather, lots of fun an people you love around you!
And for the next year I wish you, that some of your dreams come true (not all, because then, there are no dreams anymore ;-) )!!
Birthday-greetings from the Black Forest!
Hugs
Bekka
I love short hair!<333
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Anette
Happy Birthday to you
^.^
i wish you the best anette....enjoy this day with ur family...
ReplyDeleteMAKE IT COUNT!!
thiago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =)
ReplyDeleteI thinks that haircut would look great:)
Now I have to go I have a dressage competition today...
Happy Birthday! You are such a positive and strong person, I wish I could be like you too :) And you are the most beautiful person and the best singer I've ever seen! (or heard in this case)
ReplyDeleteI just wanna hug you! :3
Un très bon anniversaire!! :D
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Anette!!
ReplyDeleteI'm from England so I don't know it in any other language!!! :-P Hope you have a fab day, get lots of nice presents and cane just relax and be treated like a princess.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful gift with us and for changing my life. It's because of seeing you that I am trying to sort my own music out, and for that I am eternally greatful to you. And thanks for my hug at Brixton!! Made that night about a million times better than it already was!!!
Have a wonderful day!
Holly xxxxx
Happy birthday Anette =)
ReplyDeleteAnette,
ReplyDeleteI wish you a really really happy birthday with a lot of joy and happiness...and a good b'day cake of course!!
Hope you will have a nice day with your family!!
Take care!
Chloé
HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! or GEFELICITEEEERDDD (Dutch) =D
ReplyDeleteHope you'll have a great day with your family and friends! =D
Ohhhhh I soooo looooveee that jacket!! O.O Me wants! Me wants! Wowww!! :D
The haircut is nice, but I also prefer to see you with long hair :) (altought short hair also looks very pretty :) )
Have a veeeeeery nice day!!! :D
~Night*Star~
Dear Annette!
ReplyDeleteI`m glad to congratulate you with your birthday!
I wish you and your relatives happiness, good luck and good health.I wish you and Nightwish big creative success.Please,stay as like as you is!!!Don`t afraid of difficults and troubles - we all will try to encouragement you,because we love you.
(sorry for my bad English=))
Astrel`,Russia,Vladivostok.
Hi Anette,
ReplyDeletereally interesting cut of hair, you sould try it! I think that you'll be fantastic!
Hugs from Italy
Miriam