Wednesday, 24 June 2009

More Copenhagen;=)

Good evening;=)

Some more photos from the trip to Copenhagen yesterday;=)

More tired animals from the zoo




Then some strolling down the shopping street "ströget" where we also took some drinking break.





And then Tivoli, where we ate a great salad, played lots of funny games, went in roller coasters and other carousels, ate ice cream, drank tea to warm us and won some chocolate;=)









19 comments:

  1. Hiya Anette.

    The pictures are lovely.
    You look so pretty in those pictures as asual haha :D

    Thanks for posting. Have a nice night.

    Oh I saw Drag me to Hell, it is really funny though. Not scary.

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures, Anette!! I'm glad to see that you had a really nice time. I haven't gone to a zoo in ages, maybe it's time to pay one a visit ^.^

    Yelena~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures =D Seems like you had a really good day :P I'm going to Denmark this summer, and I'll defenately try to find these places =P

    xx,
    Nouky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok. I'm pretty sure you'll get this all the time (especially now that you're famous, I guess)BUT I have to say it nonetheless: your eyes have the most amazing color I've ever seen. That deep blue on the outside and bright green on the inside makes it look like you're actually wearing coloured contact lenses :D
    Please don't tell me you do, or I'll look like an idiot :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there :)
    I love attraction park! i want to go to Tivoli too xD it seems to be a very funny park!
    Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to tell you what
    I haven't posted on the other pictures
    you've taken-
    I LOVE your eye colour!
    My grandma's eyes are just like that.
    Mine are close to that now, but brighter.
    I wear coloured contacts and I actually
    just stopped wearing my purple ones and put
    these blue ones in.

    Anyway, I'm glad you all had a good time,
    looks like a lot of fun!

    Hugs and love, Katie T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get always so hungry when I see your food pictures.
    Nice pictures, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *.* Wow! Nettan, your smile is simply beautiful! I really love it and it makes me happier! ^^

    Hugs from Brazil!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey sweet! Mmmmm chocolate ... I think I'm gonna get me some now ;) Sounds like so much fun!
    Love you always,
    - Suzy C. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. But.. But.. But.. Tivoli has changed since I've been in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The high carousel there wasn't!!! But it's not cheap, doesn't it? Are you interested to a great Park in Italy? It's called Gardaland.. check the site out! I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great photos..!! this Zoo must be amazing!! i so wanna go there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning Anette! =)
    Thanks for the photos and you look beautiful, as usual of course <3.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Anette! The photos are lovely and you look beautiful!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Anette!
    You look absolutely beautiful as always. I love your eyebrow piercings. They look so cool on you. What was the inspiration to get another one? Didn't it hurt?
    Anyway, it looks awesome!
    I'm glad to hear you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great piccies! You look beautiful as always! :D I'm glad you had fun! :D
    ~Night*Star~

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hellu Anette =)
    Omg...the carousale is so high and scary...i would never sit into "this" though i would love to get some extreme =) haha
    how does it feels? =) have you joined that one? =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow the pictures are great, Anette! Glad you had so much fun!

    About Drag me to hell, god it's such a shitty movie!! It is totally ilogical and you don't understand anything in the end. I wouldn't recommend it but like Lisa said, it's good for a laugh. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahhh, Europe is such a nice place.
    Thanks for sharing these photos, Anette :)

    Greetings from a fan from Brazil.
    Take care.
    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  19. What's this animal on the floor ?

    ReplyDelete