I hope your not feeling snowed under by so many questions. People reply and just add more and more questions for you. I am sure when you get a forum up and running things will get easier for you.
Anette Hello, Greetings from Brazil. First let me say that you are a great singer, the Nightwish was very good with your voice. Do not listen to the criticism of people, as you say, are immature. I apologize on behalf of his Brazilian fans for any disrespect to you or the band members that may have occurred here. I hope to see you again here in Brazil, the show was very good. I like posts about Sweden, seems to be a beautiful country. I hope you do very successful in nightwish, and sorry for English, I'm learning :)
Thanks in advance Anette!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePoochie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
thanks anette!!I´ll be waiting for the answers...you are the best
ReplyDeletelot of kisses
Thanks Anette
ReplyDeleteLisa xxx
YAY ANETTE!
ReplyDeleteThis really does just make you the best person ever =D
Thank you very much!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Nettan =).
ReplyDeleteYou're the best <3.
Hugs
Thank.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day!
Hugs,
Fay
Hope you'll answer soon! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi Nettie,3
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs, Miriam xxx
Anette.
ReplyDeleteI hope your not feeling snowed under by so many questions. People reply and just add more and more questions for you. I am sure when you get a forum up and running things will get easier for you.
love and light
Nikki
x
Wow I love how even this got comments ...
ReplyDeleteand how I'm commenting ...
XD
♥
Suzy C. ♥
Anette Hello, Greetings from Brazil. First let me say that you are a great singer, the Nightwish was very good with your voice. Do not listen to the criticism of people, as you say, are immature. I apologize on behalf of his Brazilian fans for any disrespect to you or the band members that may have occurred here. I hope to see you again here in Brazil, the show was very good. I like posts about Sweden, seems to be a beautiful country. I hope you do very successful in nightwish, and sorry for English, I'm learning :)
ReplyDelete