Yesterday, I bought myself a smaller computer so that I can carry it with me easier than the bigger Power Macbook I use normally. With this smaller one I can also surf everywhere in Sweden so my blog can be filled easier even when I am not at my home;=) Great, ha?
And I really wanted a pink PC and I found one...;=) Its a Samsung and its really small;=)

I have pretty muuch Samsung everything: phone, tv etc.
ReplyDeleteHope the laptop is good for you...
Best wishes Anette, you truly are a fantastic person.
Hei =)
ReplyDeleteOh I just love pink looks so cool
I♥u<3
This is great anette! very cute!
ReplyDeleteWhen will you be doing more Q&A? ;)
x
Looks soooo cute. Pink is cute color
ReplyDeleteTake care
It looks so cute =).
ReplyDeleteBig hugs Nettan, you're the best =).
Have a nice weekend.
the new laptop is...sweeeet!! hehe
ReplyDeletehope it works easier for you.. ;=)
Hi there again :)
ReplyDeleteOh i love it! pink colour is definitely a laptop colour xD
Yes it's small, i remember my chinese teacher had one like this, she came in lessons with it and made us listen some chinese songs and showed us chinese meal and so on,it's very handy.
Take care <3
Morning Anette :)
ReplyDeleteCool little laptop, I got mine a month ago, but it's a standard size Compaq.
Didn't even know Samsung was in the PC market, but i do have a Samsung phone, as well :)
Hopefully my post last night was too dreary, the last thing I'd want to do would be ruin your mood today.
hugs and love
Falyssa
Ooh I like your laptop :)
ReplyDeleteGood morning!
I agree with you, if everyone just cared for each other the world would be a better place. Hopefully one day the power of love will overcome the love of power...
Have a lovely day xx
Good morning, Anette
ReplyDeleteOoh, I'm not a laptop person(nor a pink person), but that's a pretty nice looking laptop. I like it =)
The Samsung stuff I've used generally was pretty good, so I hope you have the same luck with your new computer.
Då får du se till att blogga på ordentligt så man har något intressant att läsa :)
ReplyDeleteThat's very nice computer. And the pink part works too!
ReplyDeleteHi Anette, your pc it's so cute. Have a nice day!
ReplyDeleteThe laptop is very cute!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd Samsung is a very good choice!
Miriam
xx
I prefer Mac but It's better for you when you go on a trip..:)
ReplyDeleteThat's a really nice looking laptop!
ReplyDeleteI've always wanted to buy a blue one but couldn't find it here so I ended up with a silver ASUS!
Aren't laptops fun? ;)
I really like this computer! adorable ^_^
ReplyDeleteHahah, great :D
ReplyDeleteNow Anette surf aalll the time :D
Okey, no no.. Hopefully not!
But this is cute (can I use this word from computer :O :D) and very cool pink computer!
wow your new laptop is lovely :)
ReplyDeleteThis laptop is brilliant!
ReplyDeleteI am going to get myself a mini-laptop too because you can carried easier around the house and if you go outside, just like you said.
Great, really great :))
ReplyDeleteI didn't know there are Sansung's notebook/netbook. I have never seen selling here. Cool.
I got one for me last month. It's a 15" one and black, a bit heavy. I bought it to use at home.
Greetings from a fan from Brazil.
Take care.
Fábio
It's adorable! I also love the color pink. I hope that it is much more convenient for you! We love to hear about how you are doing. Thank you so much for being willing to share parts of your personal life with us.
ReplyDeleteThat's a really nice computer! I would like to get one of those smaller laptops sometime too. They're easy to take places :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you find it works well for you ;)
Very cute- I'm not a fan of pink, but this shade of pink is okay :D
ReplyDeletePlus, Samsung is a really good brand.
Have a nice day,
Hugs and love, Katie T.
at first glance i thought it was another mac. only later did i notice, surrounded by pink (?) the samsung logo :)
ReplyDeleteHei :)
ReplyDeletePink is not my favourite colour, however the notebook looks really beautiful and it's cute :) Like my Mp3 player, it's pink and tiny as well ;)
You said that so nicely... We can change the world with compassion... true. Hopefully.
I have a friend with a little pink one kinda like that, they're very cute. They make me smile :)
ReplyDeleteA pink Samsung NC10? One of my best friends has this also, and she says it is excellent - she knows a lot about computers, so it looks like you made a very good choice. ;-)
ReplyDeleteSweet! That's all I really have to say ... :)
ReplyDelete- Suzy C. ♥
P.S. Oh and ... well I guess 'your welcome' too since I did give you a pretty nice comment on the previous post ... ;)