Wednesday, 10 June 2009

Europes new single;=)

Got the new single from Europe today from Petri since they are at the same management as me. It´s great to hear my old favourite band. Great song and they still look great all of them;=)
Enjoy!

Europe - Last Look At Eden


(video borrowed from myspace music)

39 comments:

  1. Holy cow they sound great! Haven't heard much from them since The Final Countdown :D (But I admit I haven't paid much attention). Thanks for the tip, this song is VERY good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh I like that :)

    Can I recommend a female vocalist (Nuclear blast artist)called Angelzoom.. I am sure you would like her sound.

    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1917661

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anette i love Europe and this song is so beautiful! My favourite old song is Time has came. You have a good musical tastes! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, they sound so good, now I'm having this melody stuck in my head rest of the week xD

    They're cool =D (Still addicted to the Final Countdown too ^^ But don't know them besides that song (A) :P)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hei Anette,
    the song actually sounds really really good. Thank you for showing it :)

    Love you<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yep, they still sound so good! It's a very nice song ... I love rock from the 80's and everytime 'The Final Countdown" starts playing on the radio I always put my speakers out loud he he =).
    Thanks for sharing the video with us =).

    You're the best <3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My God- thats a band I havnt seen in ages. Fantastic that they are writing again,

    Thanks for sharinf Anette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anette, maybe you should see about doing something with them when your on your Nightwish break.. I think your vocals would suit something like this :=)

    love and light
    Nikki
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Europe are closing the Bloodstock festival in the UK this year, as Nightwish did in 2008. Looking forward to seeing them!!

    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nikki - Liking the idea.

    Anette + Europe = new exciting prospect

    :)

    Cazz
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey that's not bad!
    I have to say that I like it (of course not as such as Nightwish =D)

    Hugs & "Bisous"


    Alex'

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi!!
    I like europe too....the best is rock the night yeah!!
    lots of kisses
    we love you

    ReplyDelete
  13. woah haven't heared from these in awhile :D

    Like already said, haven't heared much since final countdown.

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesome!
    i will love to see someday Anette Singing a classic song of Europe !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh woww this song is amazing! thanks for sharing it to us :)
    And why not a song, sang by Anette with Europe ;)!!!that's could be so good! as this is with Pain :)
    Good night to you

    Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. You should come back to Bloodstock this year and watch them headline :)

    Lots of Love Kellie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Never heard before. Really nice!
    Thank you for sharing it :)

    Greetings from a fan from Brazil.
    Take care.
    Fábio

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for posting this! Joey has always been one of my all-time favorite singers. I agree with the other people here who have said it, I would love to see you sing with Joey someday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Europe is great! My favourite one from them is "I'll cry for you" xP... I actually love that 80's Hard Rock. Anyway, I'm here to ask you something else: have you ever seen the video-parody of you and Tarja Turunen singing "Me Against the Music" on Youtube? Well, I made it, and I would like to know what you think about it, anyway :3

    Hugs & luv,
    Arianne (BR)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, they really do still sound great. I've never listened to much of their music, admittedly, but I'll have to keep a closer eye on them. Thanks for sharing this, Anette!

    Yelena~

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! I liked that song, it's very nice! Maybe I'll be singing the chorus till the end of the night... =D

    Nettan, now I remebered when you arrived at Curitiba's airport and I put to play 'Follow Me' on my cell phone and you got so happy. ^^

    Oh yes, it'd be very nice listening to you singing Europe with Nightwish. Tuomas really could think about doing a cover from this Swedish amazing hard rock band for the 7th! =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Europe was one of my favorite bands from the 80's (and I still follow them) I remember I used to have a huuuge crush on Joey :o) and seems he is one of those guys that age really well, still looking good ;o)

    This song sounds really good, glad you like this guys too :o)

    Take care and hugs to you,
    Zamarie

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love Europe!!I went to Stockholm to see Children of Bodom in live in February and they sang Final countdown....amazing...!!
    take care Anette!
    Chloé

    ReplyDelete
  24. I knew this new song - to me it's really great, it has something that makes you want to listen to it again and again, again and again..

    ReplyDelete
  25. I can't say enough about this song and band... a truly epic video! Europe are phenomenal! Thanks for sharing this Anette! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hmmm... I can see that being one of us someday: a famous member of a band doing a blog for the sake of our lovely fans ;) and posting a video of NW (however wonderful they may sound in the future) - getting all our fans hooked ;)
    - Suzy C. ♥
    P.S. this song is epic!

    ReplyDelete
  27. O,thx for posting!I like that!
    See u!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anette i really like this new song i didn't hear about them hey have u heard about twilight ??
    :)take care and hugs raluca :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really love this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sounds good! I've heard some of their songs before but never knew the name of the band, but now I know :D Thanks!
    ~Night*Star~

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  32. this song sounds very very good!
    LOve the refrain
    thx to share

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thanx Anette!

    EUROPE is my prefer band since i've 11 years old and now i'm 34 years old ;-).

    Have a nice week-end!

    Valérie

    ReplyDelete